is it just me

where u at trina??!
hope everythings ok x

Hey shez. Im ok hun. Just sat down ive had a realy busy day and then my sister came up and then the kids wanted piza for tea. I Had a few slices and sum chips but only had fruit for lunch so i mite just get away with the sataday nite takeaway.x

Hey shez. Im ok hun. Just sat down ive had a realy busy day and then my sister came up and then the kids wanted piza for tea. I Had a few slices and sum chips but only had fruit for lunch so i mite just get away with the sataday nite takeaway.x
Yo mardy how's it hanging' ? Lol!
Sal x

Im gud sal how u been geting on.x
Ok matey accidentally deleted all my threads instead of just the old ones so basically lost touch with everything! Restarted SW 5 weeks ago lost 5 lbs in the first 3 weeks but didn't go last week co I had the doctors. Weigh in Tues but had s chow mein n a bottle of wine last night and some galaxy counters so I,ll be glad if I sts this week lol! U seem 2 be doing fab matey- u nearly at target?
Sal x

Ok matey accidentally deleted all my threads instead of just the old ones so basically lost touch with everything! Restarted SW 5 weeks ago lost 5 lbs in the first 3 weeks but didn't go last week co I had the doctors. Weigh in Tues but had s chow mein n a bottle of wine last night and some galaxy counters so I,ll be glad if I sts this week lol! U seem 2 be doing fab matey- u nearly at target?
Sal x

I Was sal then ive kind of lost my way this week and ended up puttin 3 pound on. Had a takeaway last nite and a big bag of minstrels so i havent dun great. How u finding sw? 5Pounds gud sal so your going in the rite direction. Ive gota pul my finger out this week and get back on track. Ive lost a stone tho so i cant complain.x

I Was sal then ive kind of lost my way this week and ended up puttin 3 pound on. Had a takeaway last nite and a big bag of minstrels so i havent dun great. How u finding sw? 5Pounds gud sal so your going in the rite direction. Ive gota pul my finger out this week and get back on track. Ive lost a stone tho so i cant complain.x
A stone?! That's brill everyone deserves a break from the diet it's part of life otherwise what's the point- as long as you're chipping away bit by bit you'll get there ( and a helluva lot quicker than me!!) crack on bud hope the tooths ok by the way!
Sal x

A stone?! That's brill everyone deserves a break from the diet it's part of life otherwise what's the point- as long as you're chipping away bit by bit you'll get there ( and a helluva lot quicker than me!!) crack on bud hope the tooths ok by the way!
Sal x

Thanx sal. Il get there just abit slower thats all. Tooths gud thanx the dentist wasnt as scary as i thort.x

How's everyone? Had the weekend off from pointing and I think I've put weight on, won't find out till I weigh at home tomorrow!

How's everyone? Had the weekend off from pointing and I think I've put weight on, won't find out till I weigh at home tomorrow!

Me 2 think my weeks been bad. Im guna have to get bak on it coz week by week its creeping bak on. You no them bungee balls with the seats in wel i did that 2day!! My god was that scary but it was for charity so i didnt think bout it and just did it.x

Me 2 think my weeks been bad. Im guna have to get bak on it coz week by week its creeping bak on. You no them bungee balls with the seats in wel i did that 2day!! My god was that scary but it was for charity so i didnt think bout it and just did it.x
OMG I,d be sick as a dog! Like u say though you did it for a reason so well done! Think we,ve all done a bunk off the diet this week and had crap 2 day as well ! Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow that's for sure! Well had docs for results this morning and I've got a vitamin D deficiency that's why I feel tired n crap all the time.(nothing to do with my 18 hour day and 5 hours sleep last night!) it's only mild though so I've to take a tablet every day but my thyroid is still borderline for being under active though so I've got 2 retest in 3 months.Thats no excuse for not sticking to plan but I crave choc big style when im really tired so that's my excuse! Haha!
sal x

OMG I,d be sick as a dog! Like u say though you did it for a reason so well done! Think we,ve all done a bunk off the diet this week and had crap 2 day as well ! Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow that's for sure! Well had docs for results this morning and I've got a vitamin D deficiency that's why I feel tired n crap all the time.(nothing to do with my 18 hour day and 5 hours sleep last night!) it's only mild though so I've to take a tablet every day but my thyroid is still borderline for being under active though so I've got 2 retest in 3 months.Thats no excuse for not sticking to plan but I crave choc big style when im really tired so that's my excuse! Haha!
sal x

Thanx sal im glad i did it tho. What Is under active thyroid? Does it make weight loss hard? At least u no y u feel crappy all the time tho. I think every 1 has def had a crappy time diet wise this week ive been shocking. It was my first gud day yesterday tho so lets hope i dont ruin it 2nite.x

That does sound scary Trina!

Sorry to hear about your test results samsmum. Hopefully if you need thyroid medication it will help you feel a bit better!

Well weirdly I hadn't gained any weight? I was sure I'd gained last week, so I must have actually lost some! Weird considering I ate quite a lot at the weekend! Oh well. Back on it this week.

Found you!!! I gained 2lb 2 weeks ago too n lost them last week... even though it was a loss it didnt feel like one haha.. thats the way my head works :p New avatar?! lookin well xx

Back