is it just me

Thanx hun. Sumbody needs to kick my bum coz im just eatin and eating and cant stop!!!x

:whip: Can't find a bum kickin smiley.. how bout an ass whooper?!?! same difference?? hehehe.. How bad were you today?! You do know you gotta stop eating cos otherwise you will have a gain again next WI and there is nothing as deflating as a gain.. pure pun not intended there haha xx

:whip: Can't find a bum kickin smiley.. how bout an ass whooper?!?! same difference?? hehehe.. How bad were you today?! You do know you gotta stop eating cos otherwise you will have a gain again next WI and there is nothing as deflating as a gain.. pure pun not intended there haha xx

Thanx hun that was a gud ass kicking and i like your to the point approach just what i needed to hear. Ive been realy gud al day then it went down hil 2nite with 3 slices of toast,mini cheds,breakaway,sum crisps and half a pack of cookies.x:(:(:(

Thanx hun that was a gud ass kicking and i like your to the point approach just what i needed to hear. Ive been realy gud al day then it went down hil 2nite with 3 slices of toast,mini cheds,breakaway,sum crisps and half a pack of cookies.x:(:(:(

Come on so... total points for the day??? if it goes in yer smacker put it on your tracker!!! It may be the kick you can give yourself.. I find when I'm honest and see it infront of me I can go oooh my Goood did i really eat all that today??? :hide: and when I come out from behind the couch... eventually... I make a plan on how I can counteract all the whoopsies I've made/ eaten haha it may not actually be that bad.... xx

Come on so... total points for the day??? if it goes in yer smacker put it on your tracker!!! It may be the kick you can give yourself.. I find when I'm honest and see it infront of me I can go oooh my Goood did i really eat all that today??? :hide: and when I come out from behind the couch... eventually... I make a plan on how I can counteract all the whoopsies I've made/ eaten haha it may not actually be that bad.... xx

About 44 so thats double what im ment to have coz im on vintage and only have 22 a day. Thats terible.x

About 44 so thats double what im ment to have coz im on vintage and only have 22 a day. Thats terible.x

Not terrible at all.. you tracked!! thats the biggest obstacle down!! next is trying to earn back the points for your coming WI.. when are you starting the few hours at the bar? do you walk the kids to school? can you do some extra vacuuming in the day?? all these bits will add up :)have you a doggie?? :chores016: xx

That does sound scary Trina!

Sorry to hear about your test results samsmum. Hopefully if you need thyroid medication it will help you feel a bit better!

Well weirdly I hadn't gained any weight? I was sure I'd gained last week, so I must have actually lost some! Weird considering I ate quite a lot at the weekend! Oh well. Back on it this week.
Cheers Hun- hopefully will feel better with the vitamin D but he's not retesting for the thyroid for 3 months to see if its any worse! Really need to lose this weight but when you're exhausted it's just extra pressure.SW class today,can't really afford it cos OHs thinking of quitting his new job so my heads a shed this morning sound a right cheerful Charlie don't I? Haha
Sal x

Thanx sal im glad i did it tho. What Is under active thyroid? Does it make weight loss hard? At least u no y u feel crappy all the time tho. I think every 1 has def had a crappy time diet wise this week ive been shocking. It was my first gud day yesterday tho so lets hope i dont ruin it 2nite.x
Bugger just did your reply at the same time as Sarah's n it's lost yours forgot half of my answer but here goes........
The thyroid is a gland in the neck that controls the speed of the bodies metabolic functions so if its underactjve you gain weight, are tired,have dry hair and skin,feel the cold,suffer hairlloss etc etc great eh? Haha! Weigh in day today but undecided whether to go cos Marks on about packing in the job that he's had for 2
weeks! Sick of the money thing it's doin my head in! Sorry for the whinge promise ill cheer up later on ha
ha!
Sal x

Bugger just did your reply at the same time as Sarah's n it's lost yours forgot half of my answer but here goes........
The thyroid is a gland in the neck that controls the speed of the bodies metabolic functions so if its underactjve you gain weight, are tired,have dry hair and skin,feel the cold,suffer hairlloss etc etc great eh? Haha! Weigh in day today but undecided whether to go cos Marks on about packing in the job that he's had for 2
weeks! Sick of the money thing it's doin my head in! Sorry for the whinge promise ill cheer up later on ha
ha!
Sal x

Aww sal thats doesnt sound great. What do they do for that then? Oh no has he not got anutha job lined up? Doesnt he like the new job? Does your sw leader no bout your under active thyroid maybe she could help u? Go get weighed hun coz it wil cheer u up if you have lost.x

Not terrible at all.. you tracked!! thats the biggest obstacle down!! next is trying to earn back the points for your coming WI.. when are you starting the few hours at the bar? do you walk the kids to school? can you do some extra vacuuming in the day?? all these bits will add up :)have you a doggie?? :chores016: xx

I dont start the bar for a couple of weeks coz theyve gone on holiday. Tyler walks to school with his friends but sumtimes me and leah walk down to meet him. I do have a dog hun shes a boxer and is as strong as an ox on the lead so it can be difficult when i have leah with me. I sound like im making excuses dont i but i promise that today i wil put my ped on and earn sum activity points. Damage limitaition is a go go til friday.x

I dont start the bar for a couple of weeks coz theyve gone on holiday. Tyler walks to school with his friends but sumtimes me and leah walk down to meet him. I do have a dog hun shes a boxer and is as strong as an ox on the lead so it can be difficult when i have leah with me. I sound like im making excuses dont i but i promise that today i wil put my ped on and earn sum activity points. Damage limitaition is a go go til friday.x

That's what I like to hear!! Positive thoughts will get you everywhere!! What's the activity plan for today?! xx

Aww sal thats doesnt sound great. What do they do for that then? Oh no has he not got anutha job lined up? Doesnt he like the new job? Does your sw leader no bout your under active thyroid maybe she could help u? Go get weighed hun coz it wil cheer u up if you have lost.x
Hi matey- just got 2 plod along on the vit d for now and have my thyroid rechecked in December cos it was borderline. I know I've gained cos my scales are only a pound out from SW ones but I might take it on the (double) chin n move on. Marks not getting on with the boss but he's gone this morning so hope they sort it out ( cant do with the miserable sod under my feet all day lol!) weigh-ins at 12.30/1pm so ill keep u posted! U crack on as well Mrs ill be checking!!Sal x

Hi matey- just got 2 plod along on the vit d for now and have my thyroid rechecked in December cos it was borderline. I know I've gained cos my scales are only a pound out from SW ones but I might take it on the (double) chin n move on. Marks not getting on with the boss but he's gone this morning so hope they sort it out ( cant do with the miserable sod under my feet all day lol!) weigh-ins at 12.30/1pm so ill keep u posted! U crack on as well Mrs ill be checking!!Sal x

How did it go sal? Ive dun gud up to yet. Had a mango chicken subway at lunch and im havimdg fish and chips 4 tea homemade so im unda points 4 the day but im on damage limitation til friday.x

Back