is it just me

Day 1 down already hun.. and like you said, but in opposite.. when you eat good food, your body craves good food!!! Just about to update my diary now.. feeling a bit hormonal again today haha.. things funny with me and bf last few days but I know 90% of it is my own thoughts and I'm normally the cool calm together one but I just feel really needy last few days and normally I'm shoving him off me cos he's smothering me haha.. its like role reversal and Im finding it tough.. xx

I get like that 2 hun. Its the exact same with me and greg. I get like u when im tired and just feel crappy he doesnt mind tho he likes the attention haha.x

Yeah but we live 40 mins apart and even though he is in great form i feel like i left it crappy when i came home early on sunday.. and I feel like I cant apologise until i see him cos this bloody relationship textin drives me cuckoo!!! fingers crossed he's not on late tomorrow and I can see him and get a squeezy hug and all will be forgotten haha... other than that I'm sat here waiting for my bloody neighbour to ring so i can look at his washing machine and get my ass to bed xx

Yeah but we live 40 mins apart and even though he is in great form i feel like i left it crappy when i came home early on sunday.. and I feel like I cant apologise until i see him cos this bloody relationship textin drives me cuckoo!!! fingers crossed he's not on late tomorrow and I can see him and get a squeezy hug and all will be forgotten haha... other than that I'm sat here waiting for my bloody neighbour to ring so i can look at his washing machine and get my ass to bed xx

Aww hun dont be so hard on yourself us women can be tempremental especialy when we can here choc shouting us. It does my head in when greg eats ful share size chocy bars and huge bowls of cereal and never puts any weight on. I get cranky just watching him. Maybe just send him a nice txt im sure he wil appreciate it.x

How did it go sal? Ive dun gud up to yet. Had a mango chicken subway at lunch and im havimdg fish and chips 4 tea homemade so im unda points 4 the day but im on damage limitation til friday.x
Hi matey! Put on a pound so I can live with that. Suffering at the moment though cos I went spread eagled on the pavement in town, market day an all so was packed felt a right tw.t! My foots killing n my legs not much better! Mark says I'm a clumsy sod (can't beat a bit of sympathy!) Wanted to go on the treadmill in the morning as well cos I only managed 1.sess and a Tae Bo class last week so I hope it's better by Tom. Keep up the good work Kate (moss!) haha
Sal x

Aww hun dont be so hard on yourself us women can be tempremental especialy when we can here choc shouting us. It does my head in when greg eats ful share size chocy bars and huge bowls of cereal and never puts any weight on. I get cranky just watching him. Maybe just send him a nice txt im sure he wil appreciate it.x

Text him there that I'm heading to bed and will speak to him tomorrow, He is pretty busy at work and I know what its like to be on that side too, you read the text and forget about it.. it happens! Really hope I get to see him tomorrow!! god I hope these hormones take a long jump asap haha.. It's mad how they barely gain an ounce... i wouldnt even have the press door fully opened to see whats in it and I'm up 2lb haha.. What's the foodie plan for tomorrow and how did today finish up? xx

Hi matey! Put on a pound so I can live with that. Suffering at the moment though cos I went spread eagled on the pavement in town, market day an all so was packed felt a right tw.t! My foots killing n my legs not much better! Mark says I'm a clumsy sod (can't beat a bit of sympathy!) Wanted to go on the treadmill in the morning as well cos I only managed 1.sess and a Tae Bo class last week so I hope it's better by Tom. Keep up the good work Kate (moss!) haha
Sal x

Hey sal. Bloody hell trust u to go falling eh!! Hows the foot this morning? A pound isnt 2 bad that wil be off next week. Im back on the wagon so fingers crossed 4 friday that i havent dun 2 much damage.x

Text him there that I'm heading to bed and will speak to him tomorrow, He is pretty busy at work and I know what its like to be on that side too, you read the text and forget about it.. it happens! Really hope I get to see him tomorrow!! god I hope these hormones take a long jump asap haha.. It's mad how they barely gain an ounce... i wouldnt even have the press door fully opened to see whats in it and I'm up 2lb haha.. What's the foodie plan for tomorrow and how did today finish up? xx

Aww i hope u c him 2day aswell u sound like u need a hug. Yesterday went brill i was in bed 4 ten with no pigging out woohoo:) leahs going to school 2day so im guna take the dog 4 a long walk and i think il make a roast chicken dinner 2nite.x

ahhh well done trina ur sounding more positive about things again now!
is ur weigh in friday?
im plannin to weigh friday hope my belly wont be so swoll by then as shud be ready to finish!!

ahhh well done trina ur sounding more positive about things again now!
is ur weigh in friday?
im plannin to weigh friday hope my belly wont be so swoll by then as shud be ready to finish!!

Yeh its friday hun. Well i supose u just have to do your best to jump back on the wagon havent u. Just drink lots of water hun and u wil be ok.x

Aww i hope u c him 2day aswell u sound like u need a hug. Yesterday went brill i was in bed 4 ten with no pigging out woohoo:) leahs going to school 2day so im guna take the dog 4 a long walk and i think il make a roast chicken dinner 2nite.x

Somebody's got themselves back on track!!! I live that, lying in bed at night n grinning cos you didn't eat the whole press!! How do you do your roast chicken? Is it a whole chicken? Attempting porridge for breakfast.. Hope it keeps me full til 12 xx

Somebody's got themselves back on track!!! I live that, lying in bed at night n grinning cos you didn't eat the whole press!! How do you do your roast chicken? Is it a whole chicken? Attempting porridge for breakfast.. Hope it keeps me full til 12 xx

Im naughty and never have breakfast i can survive on coffee til lunch. I just wrap it in tin foil and stick it in the oven on low for 3 hours coz it just falls apart. I always cook chicken for a lot longer than it needs coz ive been food poisoned twice!! Im grinning now hun coz i got my new size 12 jeans on.x:D

well done trina :)
ur the same as me i can happily survive on a cuppa until lunch i dont do breakfast!
ive had a write off day! as u can see in my post, i dont actually feel too bothered either, hope its not the icba thing setting in again n just because aunti flos here n i want to eat junk!! gonna get weighed fri n see what the damage is ova 9 weeks!

well done trina :)
ur the same as me i can happily survive on a cuppa until lunch i dont do breakfast!
ive had a write off day! as u can see in my post, i dont actually feel too bothered either, hope its not the icba thing setting in again n just because aunti flos here n i want to eat junk!! gonna get weighed fri n see what the damage is ova 9 weeks!

Just pick yourself up hun ive had a worse week. I did 7 miles 2day and im knackered now.x

Wow size 12 jeans Trina!

I weighed Dave the other day- 9st 6lbs fully clothed at the end of the day! He hasn't gained an ounce in over ten years I am so jealous! I joked that I'm going to put cream in all his food.

Back