is it just me

Just pick yourself up hun ive had a worse week. I did 7 miles 2day and im knackered now.x

wowee!! you have totally gotten back on track after the disaster of a day you had.. have you worked out your points and seen what way they weigh up now? bet you're even stevens xx

wowee!! you have totally gotten back on track after the disaster of a day you had.. have you worked out your points and seen what way they weigh up now? bet you're even stevens xx

I Havent hun no coz i ate like crap fri,sat and monday so il take whateuer the scales say on friday and just stick with it.x

Hey sal. Bloody hell trust u to go falling eh!! Hows the foot this morning? A pound isnt 2 bad that wil be off next week. Im back on the wagon so fingers crossed 4 friday that i havent dun 2 much damage.x
Morning matey! Foots still a bit dodge but I made myself have it n did 5.25 miles yesterday on the running machine a d the same this morning. Leg kept giving way yesterday but just achy today! Feel bloated cos painters r in so gonna have a week on WW (all the pasta and rice on SW is too bloating at totm) besides which it's skint week so got no fruit n veg in and having to use up whatever's in the freezer (yum yum- not!).You back on track then Hun?
Sal x

Morning matey! Foots still a bit dodge but I made myself have it n did 5.25 miles yesterday on the running machine a d the same this morning. Leg kept giving way yesterday but just achy today! Feel bloated cos painters r in so gonna have a week on WW (all the pasta and rice on SW is too bloating at totm) besides which it's skint week so got no fruit n veg in and having to use up whatever's in the freezer (yum yum- not!).You back on track then Hun?
Sal x

I am hun and its wi 2moz but il take wot it says coz i had 3 days of eating pure crap. Thats determination getting on the tredmil with a poorly foot and leg! Bet you wil have a gud loss next week.x

I am hun and its wi 2moz but il take wot it says coz i had 3 days of eating pure crap. Thats determination getting on the tredmil with a poorly foot and leg! Bet you wil have a gud loss next week.x
Cheers matey more like desperation though! Lol! Need to get my fat ass into gear though it doesn't help with the chunky monkey getting up at 5.30 after a work night! I even said to my mum I was jealous of the coffin dodgers cos they can sleep when they like- she doesnt take it personally good job! If I'd have said it to Marks mum she,d have the right face on! Haha!

Cheers matey more like desperation though! Lol! Need to get my fat ass into gear though it doesn't help with the chunky monkey getting up at 5.30 after a work night! I even said to my mum I was jealous of the coffin dodgers cos they can sleep when they like- she doesnt take it personally good job! If I'd have said it to Marks mum she,d have the right face on! Haha!

Haha. I now how u feel sal id give anything for a lie in. Sumtimes i feel like a zombie and it gets to 2 in the afternoon and i need matchsticks 4 my eyes. Done 4 miles 2day. Just hope ive dun my best to try and undo 3 days of eating x

Back