is it just me

Y dnt u get a chow mein and have lemonade in your wine so u dont drink as much.x
Lemonade? Wine? Sacrilege! Lol! I only like Singapore chow mein anyway but that combined with the (pure!) wine is still a fair few pps . Ah well ill worry about it when it happens! Good luck for the morning chaps!
sal x

Morning girls. Well after my sataday nite takeaway and 2 other days of just eating total crap and lots of it ive lost 3 and half pound!!!! Im in shock but very happy. Woohoo.x:D

so friday 13th isnt that unlucky after all!
for u anyway ill have to wait n see for me!!
no i still go to boots n weigh myself there! x

Morning girls. Well after my sataday nite takeaway and 2 other days of just eating total crap and lots of it ive lost 3 and half pound!!!! Im in shock but very happy. Woohoo.x:D
Wow!! Go girl keep going you,ll be at target next week! Just shows that sneaky peeks can put you off track if you let them.good job they didn't put you off buddy well done!
Sal x

Wow!! Go girl keep going you,ll be at target next week! Just shows that sneaky peeks can put you off track if you let them.good job they didn't put you off buddy well done!
Sal x

Thanx sal i realy wasnt expecting that after what i hate eaten. U crack on 2 sal and u wil be rewarded on tuesday.x

Woohoo!!!!! delighted for you!! all your hard work totally paid off!! You can enjoy the weekend a bit so, any plans?! xx

Back