is it just me

I'm just going now, not allowing myself my Treat till its done! X

Best get a shifty on then!! Now i make tea eat it and wash up straite away so its all dun and nice and clean again.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Best get a shifty on then!! Now i make tea eat it and wash up straite away so its all dun and nice and clean again.x

I normally do but we were late tonight so had to get Poppy to bed, I couldn't face dinner at 5 when I had lunch at 330 lol x

I normally do but we were late tonight so had to get Poppy to bed, I couldn't face dinner at 5 when I had lunch at 330 lol x

That was a very late lunch. I cant wait til my points go up to maintain. I havent a clue how many that wud b tho.x

That was a very late lunch. I cant wait til my points go up to maintain. I havent a clue how many that wud b tho.x

I'm not sure what Maintenance is on Vintage? Although at this rate I'm gonna have eaten less than last week, not exactly the plan! X

I'm not sure what Maintenance is on Vintage? Although at this rate I'm gonna have eaten less than last week, not exactly the plan! X

A Slice of toast would b the 3pp wouldnt it. couldnt u fit that in mid morning with a cup of tea.x

A Slice of toast would b the 3pp wouldnt it. couldnt u fit that in mid morning with a cup of tea.x

I'm already eating my Bowl of OSS and my Banana! I can't add Milk to my OSS as it might flare my IBS. Guess I might have to eat my own weight in Peanut Butter M&Ms.....! X

I'm already eating my Bowl of OSS and my Banana! I can't add Milk to my OSS as it might flare my IBS. Guess I might have to eat my own weight in Peanut Butter M&Ms.....! X

Where do u get these m&ms from i havent seen them around for ages. Porridge with water am i hearing u rite. Next u wil b havin weetabix with water an thats a crime!!! Can u not get special milk so it doesnt flare it up.x

Where do u get these m&ms from i havent seen them around for ages. Porridge with water am i hearing u rite. Next u wil b havin weetabix with water an thats a crime!!! Can u not get special milk so it doesnt flare it up.x

I can't stand the special milk, I allow myself enough Skimmed Milk for drinks but wouldn't want to 'waste' that in my OSS! Peanut Butter M&Ms are available in all good American Candy Stores, think I might have to treat myself to a Peanut Butter Kit Kat Chunky, normally I wouldn't waste 7pp but they are there to be used this week! X

I can't stand the special milk, I allow myself enough Skimmed Milk for drinks but wouldn't want to 'waste' that in my OSS! Peanut Butter M&Ms are available in all good American Candy Stores, think I might have to treat myself to a Peanut Butter Kit Kat Chunky, normally I wouldn't waste 7pp but they are there to be used this week! X

Oh i love a kitkat chunky peanut butter i eat mine and then make greg save me the ends on his coz there the best bits. Il let u off with the water then. Anyways i dont even like peanut butter wel i didnt when i was ten so god nos y i like the pb kitkats or pb lion bars.x

Have you tried the Lactofree Semi Skimmed milk? It comes in 1 litre cartons. To me it just tastes like regular milk. It is regular milk just with the lactose removed, it's not soya milk or anything. I have it in my porridge and tea and it tastes fine :)

Oh i love a kitkat chunky peanut butter i eat mine and then make greg save me the ends on his coz there the best bits. Il let u off with the water then. Anyways i dont even like peanut butter wel i didnt when i was ten so god nos y i like the pb kitkats or pb lion bars.x

I've never had a PB Lion Bar, didn't even know they made those! I don't have Peanut Butter in the house anymore, Poppy went off it totally and I know I can't be trusted :-( x PS-How good of Greg to share his ends with you ;-) x

Have you tried the Lactofree Semi Skimmed milk? It comes in 1 litre cartons. To me it just tastes like regular milk. It is regular milk just with the lactose removed, it's not soya milk or anything. I have it in my porridge and tea and it tastes fine :)

Is that in the Fresh Chilled Section? X

I've never had a PB Lion Bar, didn't even know they made those! I don't have Peanut Butter in the house anymore, Poppy went off it totally and I know I can't be trusted :-( x PS-How good of Greg to share his ends with you ;-) x

Is that in the Fresh Chilled Section? X

They r the bomb hun. Yep isnt he thortful for givin me his end haha your just rude i new you wud think dirty i love it.x:D

They r the bomb hun. Yep isnt he thortful for givin me his end haha your just rude i new you wud think dirty i love it.x:D

Where do you buy them? I've never seen them! Me? Dirty? Never ;-) What are u up to today Sweetie? Have u got that Wall Planner yet ;-) x

Where do you buy them? I've never seen them! Me? Dirty? Never ;-) What are u up to today Sweetie? Have u got that Wall Planner yet ;-) x

I get them from like the corner shops hun. The supermarkets dont sell them. You wil never believe it but ive just dun 2mile lesley!! Im startin from scratch and takin it bak to basics. I nd to shift sum weight and tone up coz im doin a photo shoot with my mum and sisters on the 1st of december. We al get to do it we can choose to do it al togetha for every1s turn or just go solo. My mum wants 1 with all of us but i was guna do it on my own and do 1 for greg. U can wear bra and knickers and just have a nice 1 but i dont want to luk flabby. my sis sez they wil airbrush u but i dnt want that coz it isnt me if that makes sense. I just want to work my but off.x

JUst had 2 satsumas instead of crisps go me!!! Doin lesley has lifted my mood and im feelin gud and ready to crack the last few pounds.x

I get them from like the corner shops hun. The supermarkets dont sell them. You wil never believe it but ive just dun 2mile lesley!! Im startin from scratch and takin it bak to basics. I nd to shift sum weight and tone up coz im doin a photo shoot with my mum and sisters on the 1st of december. We al get to do it we can choose to do it al togetha for every1s turn or just go solo. My mum wants 1 with all of us but i was guna do it on my own and do 1 for greg. U can wear bra and knickers and just have a nice 1 but i dont want to luk flabby. my sis sez they wil airbrush u but i dnt want that coz it isnt me if that makes sense. I just want to work my but off.x

Oooooo Photo Shoot sounds fab! I did one of those for my 20th Birthday! Will have to dig them out and see how different I look! I'm gonna make it my Mission to find a PB Lion! X

JUst had 2 satsumas instead of crisps go me!!! Doin lesley has lifted my mood and im feelin gud and ready to crack the last few pounds.x

Ooooo Go Trina, Go Trina Go Go! Poor Lesley, I've not seem her in about 2 Months lol x

The lion bar mish haha. Did u enjoy the shoot? They do your hair and make up 2. Ok ive just made lunch coz i was starvin didnt have brekie. Ive had 150g pasta for 2 points,ham for half point and sum l.c cheese spread mixed in for 1 point. I made brocoli and cauliflower and carots and mixed it al togetha. The prob is its huge!!! All for 3.5 points.x

The lion bar mish haha. Did u enjoy the shoot? They do your hair and make up 2. Ok ive just made lunch coz i was starvin didnt have brekie. Ive had 150g pasta for 2 points,ham for half point and sum l.c cheese spread mixed in for 1 point. I made brocoli and cauliflower and carots and mixed it al togetha. The prob is its huge!!! All for 3.5 points.x

Trina! You missed Brekkie! Tut Tut!

That sounds exactly like my Shoot! It was such a fun day :)

Your lunch sounds HUGE and Yummy! I'm currently in the process of making myself a cooked lunch too, need to use some of these PP up and I'm not eating until after Rainbows tonight. X

Trina! You missed Brekkie! Tut Tut!

That sounds exactly like my Shoot! It was such a fun day :)

Your lunch sounds HUGE and Yummy! I'm currently in the process of making myself a cooked lunch too, need to use some of these PP up and I'm not eating until after Rainbows tonight. X

I no im goin to start eatin it infact i mite have sum porridge at 3ish and then have tea at 6 that way i wont use my remainin points on crap. I have 7 left after lunch,tea my 2 satsumas and a bananna. Wot do u think.x

I no im goin to start eatin it infact i mite have sum porridge at 3ish and then have tea at 6 that way i wont use my remainin points on crap. I have 7 left after lunch,tea my 2 satsumas and a bananna. Wot do u think.x

I think you're doing really really well :) Proud of you for getting right back on it. X

Back