is it just me

Which Quiche do you buy? I think you've really attacked it head on this week and yes you might not get the full 2.2 result tomorrow but you have made good tracks for next week too which is just as important. I for one am very very proud of you. X

Thanx hun im proud of myself coz i havent cheated or even wanted to. Ive got thru the week now so it should b easier now. I get the morrisons own value cheese and onion 1 for 1pound. Its only me and greg that eats it and he has half for his tea where as i have a quater twice.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanx hun im proud of myself coz i havent cheated or even wanted to. Ive got thru the week now so it should b easier now. I get the morrisons own value cheese and onion 1 for 1pound. Its only me and greg that eats it and he has half for his tea where as i have a quater twice.x

That's the one I had the other week! It was super yummy, I freeze it in Quarters when it's Reduced. It's good that you've been in a better mindset this week, makes all the difference. X

That's the one I had the other week! It was super yummy, I freeze it in Quarters when it's Reduced. It's good that you've been in a better mindset this week, makes all the difference. X

It realy does and i feel alot better for it. If i loose 1pound a week i should b at goal ready for the photo shoot on the 1st dec and another 3 pound after that wil give me a xmas buffer.x

It realy does and i feel alot better for it. If i loose 1pound a week i should b at goal ready for the photo shoot on the 1st dec and another 3 pound after that wil give me a xmas buffer.x

Gotta have the Xmas Buffer, it's this years Christmas Must Have Accessory ;-) x

Gotta have the Xmas Buffer, it's this years Christmas Must Have Accessory ;-) x

Haha isnt it. Ooh forgot to tel u that gregs takin me to amstadam for my bday for 2days. I couldnt believe it we havent had a break for ages. Im goin to the hairdressers 2moz so she can give me sum ideas for my hair. Ive found a new hairdresser coz mine has gone crap. I think im after a new look ready for my big 30 in feb.x

Yup the lactofree milk is in the chilled section with the milk. You can get skimmed, semi skimmed and whole versions and even cream, cheese, butter and yogurt!

You can get UHT lactofree in the non chilled bit but it doesnt taste as good.

You've been doing great Trina x

Yup the lactofree milk is in the chilled section with the milk. You can get skimmed, semi skimmed and whole versions and even cream, cheese, butter and yogurt!

Thanx hun im steadily getin bak into it.x

Haha isnt it. Ooh forgot to tel u that gregs takin me to amstadam for my bday for 2days. I couldnt believe it we havent had a break for ages. Im goin to the hairdressers 2moz so she can give me sum ideas for my hair. Ive found a new hairdresser coz mine has gone crap. I think im after a new look ready for my big 30 in feb.x

Oooooo will u be going in February? Who's having the kiddies? You lucky girl, new hair, new body and a dirty weekend away ;-) x

Ill keep an eye out, thanks for the tip. X

Oooooo will u be going in February? Who's having the kiddies? You lucky girl, new hair, new body and a dirty weekend away ;-) x

Ill keep an eye out, thanks for the tip. X

The 7th hun. Yeh my mums having them im looking 4ward to it. so what do u think about lite brown hair with blonde and caramel highlites. I think im sick of blonde hair now.x

The 7th hun. Yeh my mums having them im looking 4ward to it. so what do u think about lite brown hair with blonde and caramel highlites. I think im sick of blonde hair now.x

Awwwww that will be so lovely for you both and good on your mum for having the kids, least she steps up to the plate like a grandparent should! I think Lite Brown with those highlights would look fab, I think it would really give it a depth and warmth going into winter. X

Awwwww that will be so lovely for you both and good on your mum for having the kids, least she steps up to the plate like a grandparent should! I think Lite Brown with those highlights would look fab, I think it would really give it a depth and warmth going into winter. X

Yeh shes a star my mum. Wel im pale skinned so i just need sumthing to warm my face up. Think its bout 80 quid so mum and dad are payin for my xmas prezie.x

Yeh shes a star my mum. Wel im pale skinned so i just need sumthing to warm my face up. Think its bout 80 quid so mum and dad are payin for my xmas prezie.x

Awww they sound like super parents!!! Is your consultation tomorrow? When will u get it done? X

Awww they sound like super parents!!! Is your consultation tomorrow? When will u get it done? X

It is i wil go at 3. As soon as she can do it. When ive set my mind on sumthing i want it now haha.x

It is i wil go at 3. As soon as she can do it. When ive set my mind on sumthing i want it now haha.x

Ooooo shouldn't be long then? Good cos I want a pic lol x

Dont worry u wil get 1.x

Ooooo Trina, are u gonna give me 1 lol x

Well done on being so good all week Trina.. Yay to having treats and not wanting to cheat :) what's the photo shoot for? Special occasion or Xmas card?? :) xx

Well done on being so good all week Trina.. Yay to having treats and not wanting to cheat :) what's the photo shoot for? Special occasion or Xmas card?? :) xx

Thanx hun. My sister organized it for me my mum and my other sisters xmas prezie. We all get to have r pic dun individual or as a group then we get it back in a nice frame.x

Good Luck for WI Trina :) Whatever the result, I'm so proud of how you've been this week, I hope that the Scales reward you. Lots of love xxxxx

Back