is it just me

Hey girls. Last week i lost 0.6 and today lost 0.4. Ive tried realy hard and not cheated i even said no to cake. Ive felt so hungry and deprived these last 2 week that its the final straw on vintage for me. So i have started ww pp as of today i dont have the books but have been told to get the value diary app which i have and think its fab. Ivd decided to use my weeklies either friday or sataday and have a treat day and maybe save a few for tuesday to break it up abit. I just have to get vintage points out of my head and try to learn the new way. Ive been annoying lovely serena all day and she been amazing at helping me but if anybody has any tips or info let me no give serena a break from all the questions. Im hoping pp is goin to give me losses a boost coz i have been so disheartend by the scales recently. So im now 11.1 and my goal is to be 10.7 so 8 pound to go. I want to get there for my 30th bday on the 1st of feb and never want to c the elevens again ive been in this stone bracket 5 years i need to c the tens haha. How have u all been.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey girls. Last week i lost 0.6 and today lost 0.4. Ive tried realy hard and not cheated i even said no to cake. Ive felt so hungry and deprived these last 2 week that its the final straw on vintage for me. So i have started ww pp as of today i dont have the books but have been told to get the value diary app which i have and think its fab. Ivd decided to use my weeklies either friday or sataday and have a treat day and maybe save a few for tuesday to break it up abit. I just have to get vintage points out of my head and try to learn the new way. Ive been annoying lovely serena all day and she been amazing at helping me but if anybody has any tips or info let me no give serena a break from all the questions. Im hoping pp is goin to give me losses a boost coz i have been so disheartend by the scales recently. So im now 11.1 and my goal is to be 10.7 so 8 pound to go. I want to get there for my 30th bday on the 1st of feb and never want to c the elevens again ive been in this stone bracket 5 years i need to c the tens haha. How have u all been.x

Good to see you back Trina.. I'm delighted you're coming over to the dark side hahahaha.., the new plan give you way more freedom with weeklies and fruit and veg being free. Well the majority of it anyway.. What day are you gonna WI now? xx

Good to see you back Trina.. I'm delighted you're coming over to the dark side hahahaha.., the new plan give you way more freedom with weeklies and fruit and veg being free. Well the majority of it anyway.. What day are you gonna WI now? xx

Hi hun. Stil sticking to fridays coz then i can b naughty on the weekend. Had a ful pizza to myself last nite for 23pp it was amazing. Havent used any weeklies today tho and got 23 left. I need to make sum 0pp soup any sugestions.x

Hey shez. Yeh im doing ok so far the app i have makes it much easier. Im just prayin that switchin to pp shifts the last 8pound.x

Hi hun. Stil sticking to fridays coz then i can b naughty on the weekend. Had a ful pizza to myself last nite for 23pp it was amazing. Havent used any weeklies today tho and got 23 left. I need to make sum 0pp soup any sugestions.x

And as long as you track everything you will do great!!! There's great freedom with the weeklies... I've bought loads of veggies to make soup today.. No special recipe just fire them all in a pot and hope for the best :) xx

And as long as you track everything you will do great!!! There's great freedom with the weeklies... I've bought loads of veggies to make soup today.. No special recipe just fire them all in a pot and hope for the best :) xx

Think i mite give it a go this week. Ive had a yog for 3pp and a banana for brekie 2day coz yesterday i had cocopops for 5 but it wasnt worth it. Just trying to find sum low point thinks for brekie and lunch realy.x

Think i mite give it a go this week. Ive had a yog for 3pp and a banana for brekie 2day coz yesterday i had cocopops for 5 but it wasnt worth it. Just trying to find sum low point thinks for brekie and lunch realy.x

Porridge with cinnamon and banana works a treat... xx

i dont do bfast but im always lookin for
low point lunch ideas!
i always had salad in summer but i tend to have a tin of big soup now at only 5/6 points n theym quite chunky so filling!
i use the value diary app too its great isnt it! x

30g of oats is 3pp thats not with milk

do u have much milk thru the day cus u cud just measue out ur daily allowance n use that thru the day for bfast hot drinks etc x

do u have much milk thru the day cus u cud just measue out ur daily allowance n use that thru the day for bfast hot drinks etc x

i have 5 or 6 cups of tea a day so yeh i use quite abit but im using activity points for milk so i can have the ful 26pp to eat haha.x

i dont do bfast but im always lookin for
low point lunch ideas!
i always had salad in summer but i tend to have a tin of big soup now at only 5/6 points n theym quite chunky so filling!
i use the value diary app too its great isnt it! x

Do you make the soups or buy than and if so which ones do you buy xx

Back