is it just me

nah...
i never use my activity points neway so dont see the point lol x

Wel if i put im a ten min low walk it earns 1 but if i had the ped it wud take me ages to earn 1ap. A 60min walk earned me 3. I was just wonderin realy wot every1 made of it.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wel if i put im a ten min low walk it earns 1 but if i had the ped it wud take me ages to earn 1ap. A 60min walk earned me 3. I was just wonderin realy wot every1 made of it.x

ohh ...
sorry hun never used it x

Wel its a gud app any way. If i had of had this ages ago i wouldnt ov gone bak to vintage.x

ahh really?
u must have heard about
it b4 tho?
i mentioned it a few times on here - and recommended it to other ppl ..
it is good.. just a cheap version of the ww one itself i spose! x

ahh really?
u must have heard about
it b4 tho?
i mentioned it a few times on here - and recommended it to other ppl ..
it is good.. just a cheap version of the ww one itself i spose! x

I had but thort it wud b dificult to learn pp but its not and i dont even mis vintage i was so hungry all the time.x

I had but thort it wud b dificult to learn pp but its not and i dont even mis vintage i was so hungry all the time.x

yeh its easy when u get into it n things u have regularly u remember point values anyway :)

Yeh. I just want to find a lowpp brekie and lunch coz i like a biga tea and snaks.x

well 0point soup is obv a good lunch idea if uv got time to make it lol!
perhaps a bagel for bfast, porridge, weetabix or simply just fruit with a yoghurt poured over!
im the same tho i like a light lunch n a bigger dinner!

well 0point soup is obv a good lunch idea if uv got time to make it lol!
perhaps a bagel for bfast, porridge, weetabix or simply just fruit with a yoghurt poured over!
im the same tho i like a light lunch n a bigger dinner!

Think il do yog and fruit for brekie and i mite try my hand at 0pp soup. Wen i get sick of soup tho who nos wot il have.x

Think il do yog and fruit for brekie and i mite try my hand at 0pp soup. Wen i get sick of soup tho who nos wot il have.x

i know what thats like i go through a soup phase n then get sick of it!
i try to spread my lunch ideas out now like im havin soup tmoro, a pasta vita pot tues n il prob have a ham salad sandwich wed or a wrap or somethin!

u found any recipes for 0pp soup? what sorta soups do u like x

I had a cheese and ham salad sandwich at lunch and that was 9pp but just not worth it. I like any soup realy but nothin overly tomato its 2 tangy. Not a big fan of coriander either so wot do i do wit carrots.x

I had a cheese and ham salad sandwich at lunch and that was 9pp but just not worth it. I like any soup realy but nothin overly tomato its 2 tangy. Not a big fan of coriander either so wot do i do wit carrots.x

see i really enjoy a sandwich n really fills me up if i have salad on it too, but then i have to have crisps with it lol! been tryin to cut bread out tho

http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=55321

Wel if i put im a ten min low walk it earns 1 but if i had the ped it wud take me ages to earn 1ap. A 60min walk earned me 3. I was just wonderin realy wot every1 made of it.x Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's because with the pedometer you have to do a certain amount before you go into earning mode for example I have to do nearly 5000 steps before I even go into earning mode.
Where as in low intensity activity mode on the pedometer I earn one every 10 mins ( which wouldn't count until I'd done all 5000 daily steps anyway ) :)

That's because with the pedometer you have to do a certain amount before you go into earning mode for example I have to do nearly 5000 steps before I even go into earning mode.
Where as in low intensity activity mode on the pedometer I earn one every 10 mins ( which wouldn't count until I'd done all 5000 daily steps anyway ) :)

So is it rite or wrong the app? How have u been doin hun?x

Wel im guna brave it shez its 0pp soup which means a biga tea and more maltesers:D

haha oh yeee try the veg soup as u can do alternatives as well.. it says choose 3 from the list so u cud use a diff 3 each time see which u like best ;)
i was on about never tried butternut squash lol x

Back