Is it just me...?

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Is anyone else feeling kind of full after drinking a shake? It actually makes me feel like I have had a meal :p :D

Yeah I get quite full. Thank GOD!!! lol

wen i ate before after 2 weeks on lt, i couldnt even fit in a tiny peice of chicken.. it was like i'd eaten a 3 course meal! I find after a while the hunger goes.. and i couldnt even be bothered with the hassel of a shake but just take it cos i have to.. we're probably all full with air and nothingness

Yes it makes me feel full too. I am always ready for the next one when it's due though. I try to last as long as poss for the last one but normally have it between 5-6pm

me too...especially on top of all that water!

it changes for me - one day i'm ravenous (after 5 weeks!) and other days I can't be bothered to have my shakes - but i do - because i think the contents of the fridge might leap in my mouth later when i'm not paying attention...............

i get stuffed on the shakes now, lol not suprised after 22 weeks , wonder just how small ya belly goes lol , i make the shakes with right amount of water, not over i dont think i would finish it if i did :rolleyes:

Back