Is it me...... really hungry.

ladylite

Gold Member
For the last two days I have been really hungry. Dont know why, yesterday was a red day now on a green day and I do have a lot of free food.

A couple of people at work who arnt on a diet said they were hungry too.

Gonna stock up on a lot more free foods lunch time.:)

im hungry to today , just had to get my dinner early.lol.

I was hungry yesterday too and felt as if wanted to eat everything in sight! I wonder if the weather has anything to do with it?

I think the weather has a lot to do with it!!!

But..... don't let yourselves be hungry, eat and eat some more. At least it's not eating for the sake of it!!

Thanks goodness for SW and the fact that we can eat lots of food. I can't have my lunch yet cos i'm waiting for a meeting to start and I'm hungry now!!

I have nearly eaten all my food up, which was

Yogurt, banana, pear, and a bowl of pasta tuna and sweetcorn. I just have another yogurt a necterine and an apple left.
Mind you have a packet of free noodles in the draw here just in case. Thank god I am on a green day. lol

I havent felt like this in weeks but as you say its good that we are doing SW where we can fill up on the free food.

I do feel a bit cold too.

I get like that that the week before I'm due. I could eat the kitchen carpet tiles some days I'm so hungry. No matter how much I eat I still want more, it gets expensive that week cos I have to keep going to the supermarket LOL

Back