Is it normal to be hungry on week 4 ?

claz

wants to be slim
Hi,

need some advise :(
I am now in my 4th week of being on lipotrim and this week i have been so hungry it has been really hard to not eat something-- (I haven't cheated) My period is due next week so think it might be something to do with that but at last weeks WI I was really disapointed as i only lost 3lbs after losing 9lbs on the 1st week and 7lbs on my 2nd.

My starting weight was 17st 7lbs but now weigh 16st 3lbs and I drink 4ltrs of water a day and i check my ketosis and it is showing as dark purple so don't understand why i'm so hungry and its really hard to keep going.

Does this happen to anyone else on a monthly basis ?

Claire x

Hi Claire, yes we mostly get hungry but its sorted by sipping water, I don't know about the period interaction, I don't have them, but i'm sure someone will let you know, don't give in and sip the water and hopefully it will ease x

Yes, I'm often hungry, but how much you lose is bound to ease off a bit, more than a stone in 2 weeks is amazing. Three pounds is great, that's nearly half a pound a day. Anything off is in the right direction : )

hi hun yes I had major hunger around wk 4, and sometimes still do, but I see it as a good sign, as if you are hungry your body will eat your fat, that is what is supposed to happen on this diet, and as said before if you sip water or have a hot drink it helps you ride through it :}

im on week 4 also and its totm for me.i am quit hungry this week but i think its a mind thing in my case as i have such hevy periods i used 2 ease my selfpity with food lol.now im on lipotrim i cant eat during this time and 2 be quite honest this period is the easiest 1 iv had in over a year, my stress level isnt nearly as bad as it was b4.keep at it, pass today then 2morrow u should be fine as long as u keep 'thinking thin' lol

HI YM2 this is really interesting because I suffer from heavy periods too, and I think it is simply the water intake that has made mine ease off, really showing me that what I put in to my body effects even those monthly bodily functions and I am the one in control of my body if I eat crap it will perform crap if I keep cleansed it will run like clock work :}

absolutly...its a case of u are what u eat... eat crap ull feel crap eat helthily u will feel healthy its common sence really but so bloody hard to lol. my cycle used 2 be every 2 weeks and this time was 4 weeks so im praying hopfully eating diffrently has helpped

In nearly at the end of my 12th week, and yes, sometimes I still get hungry. It will pass though, and the next day, you will feel really proud of yourself that you didn't cave in. A hot drink and keeping yourself busy is my advice, oh, and just imagine yourself in a few weeks, looking and feeling fantastic....all those compliments etc.
Hang in there, you can do it - you did the right thing coming on here, there is always someone around for support!

HI,

Thanks for all the advise -- i know i shouldn't but i did weigh myself today and my wi is on Monday but ive not lost any weight at all even though i haven't cheated once - Its not so bad doing this diet when you are losing weight but to get on the scales and see nothing when i'm struggling so much this week with hunger is really demoralising - previous weeks its been easy.. do you think if just eating something will totally take me out of ketosis and then i'll be even worse ? everybody at work can't believe i haven't eaten for 26days except the shakes but previously ive been saying its easy cos i'm not hungry but i think that on my 1st week on lipotrim i started my period so this is the 1st time ive had to go through this - i think if on monday i haven't lost weight i don't know what i'll do !!

I have lovely expensive digital scales and I know for a fact I have lost weight this week because I can fit into clothes that were impossible to last week yet my scales say I have not changed a bit and the chemists old fashioned scales say I've lost 4.5 lbs!

I still cant help hopping on the scales but I'm not as obsessed as I once was.

don't eat anything this is just a sticky patch you must get through this week it is for your mind and self belief more than the physical and believe you will fell better

How are you drinking the water thru the day? All in lumps or sipping thru the day and when r u checking the ketostix? Should not really be dark purple if your getting thru 4 litres a day? My hunger was the worst at first 2 months i'd say.

hi ya claz , i have just had we 5 weigh in on thursday, week 3 i didnt lose a thing even though i kept to the diet and i was heart broken , but i have continued and i have now lost another ten pound since so hold in there, i havent eatten anyhing , buti do get real strong cravings but i think about what it is i am aiming for i want and need to be slim so that kind of keeps me on the straight and narrow , maybe you shud just remind your self why you have taken this route,, i have gone from 23,9 to 21, 2 good luck xx

Thanks for all your advise - it really has helped me over this bad patch - today wasn't too bad actually - so lets see what tomorrow's weigh in brings.. but even if i don't lose i'm not giving up as i'm sure its only water retention and by next week i will be losing again. thanks again everyone.

Had my weigh in and lost 2lbs.. :(

for such a hard week and too only lose 2lbs was a bit demoralising but i'm keeping going - just know i'm going to get a better weight loss next week

hell yes next week you may get a lot more of a lost i read somewhere about changing wen you have ya shake might help,i was havin breakie tea then late and this week i have changed to meal times to c what difference it might have , something worth considering, its a funny game thie lipotrim doesnt seem to be a right or wrong way , just a way its suits everybody individually and i think its finding a way that suits you ,, anyway good luck xx

Hi all,
just at the end of wk 3. I'm really amazed at having stuck it out.
Wk1 - lost 10 lbs, so Wk 2 was easy, but then only lost 2lbs after being totally with the programme. This week has been really hard, and without this forum I know I would have given up and started eating. It is so motivating to see how successful you guys have been, lasting for such a long time and having such brilliant weight losses.
I feel that now I can stay with this programme for as long as it takes.
Still haven't quite mastered the Ticker, but some day soon. Thanks for being such great role models.

Back