Is it normal....

Karibabes

to get headaches??
I don't normally suffer with headaches but since i started dieting on monday I've had one everyday. I probably haven't been drinking enough but i never drink enough and it hasn't been a problem before?!
Thanks

Hey Karibabes,
I think it is fairly common to get headaches in the first few days of a big change in food, some ppl say it is down to the lower amount of sugar / carbs that you're having now and I am not too sure what causesit, but I had headaches myself in the first two/three days of ww, eventhough i normally hardly ever get them.. so don't worry, it seems normal.. And it will be better soon, once your body gets used to your new style of eating..

good luck with your weightloss x

Hiya bless ya I had a mirgraine when I started last Monday felt sick bad headache I had it when I did RC too last month and a headache all week,like Meike says its carb/sugar withdrawal and keep at it drink a liitle more,the more you drink the more your body will want and it becomes enjoyable and takes the hunger away,it shows how bad too many carbs are for us hey :jelous:
Keep with it you doing well xx

Hey! i was the same, got major headaches! although i do suffer from migranes! i never used to drink water, but i have found that you deffo need to drink more when dieting. And i also found that having a Curly Wurly (2pts) every day helped. Should really try wheen myself off them now! lol
good luck

Back