Is it normal?

butter_on_toast

Silver Member
Started xenical 2 days back, both yesterday morning and this morning my bowels have been very loose and almost black in colour when i go toilet for the first time of the day. Sorry if this is tmi i wasnt sure
Who or where to check

X

Welcome to our merry band of Xen takers. Have you had a look at the two threads "Help for New starters" yet? If you look through some of the other threads you'll find lots of helpful information.

It normally takes 3 days for Xenical to get into your system so it may just be coincidence that you're having these effects. What have you been eating? Is it high in fat, or did you have some high fat foods just before starting which mean the Xen so your body is having a bit of a clear out?

Everyone's different in what they can & can't eat while taking Xen and avoiding Mr Tango, if you stick to the two rules - no more than 5g of fat per 100g of the food (regardless of the portion size) and no more than 15g of fat per meal you should be fine.

This is completely normal, it could be related to the amounts of fat youu've had or it could be what you've previously had to eat and that's just making it's way out of your body.

When you're on Xenical, your poo is likely change, it can loose and slippery and not as formed as this is completely normal. The poo that isn't good is orange poo, that's oily and it leaves a total mess in the toilet and really awful oily residue. You haven't had that so sounds like you've had a normal bowel movement :)

havnet had any orange poops yet that sounds scary, cheers for the warning or id be in a panic.

Only fatty if you like stuff iv had in the past 4 days now is a small bit of cheese (like around 30g a serving) whereas in the past id o had a huge chunk!!

x

havnet had any orange poops yet that sounds scary, cheers for the warning or id be in a panic.

Only fatty if you like stuff iv had in the past 4 days now is a small bit of cheese (like around 30g a serving) whereas in the past id o had a huge chunk!!

x

The cheese will make you go like hell in the night, be careful with that, and it can effect a few days after too.

It's not scary, just awful to go through :rolleyes:

Back