• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

is it normal

judyb

S: 13st0lb C: 11st11lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 1st3lb(9.34%)
I know what you mean although I think it is the OH who misses me sitting with him I guess its the social thing I have tried sitting with him, but although it does not make me hungry it does make me want to taste things....if that makes sense
so i guess its best to come on here instead

I have noticed this too!

I tried to explain it to my OH and the only way I managed was my tummy does not want it, nor my mouth its just my head!

I have noticed how good food smells too!

I have noticed my weight loss today, and it is an amazing feeling and I am only on day 10! Enough to keep me only tempted by food, not giving into that temptation!

madhousemum

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb G: 10st12lb
thank you i think only thing i can do is do this hard and fast and then i can get back to eatting with the family.

Well, I think being around food is always going to bed hard while your on a diet like LT, but I find that if I see the food its not so bad. If I sit in the Lounge and don't see the food for some reason its harder, wondering how it looks etc, if I see it yeah its hard but that craving feeling doest last as long!

Last Saturday, we were out and my OH was hungry, I asked if he wanted Mc Donalds, as it was handy, he said no becuase we would sit in the car, I pursuaded him I sat there, the food looked amazing and I could taste it lol, but I just said to my OH, since I havent ate, think of all that you have eaten, and the crap, calories, and all that bad stuff, and I havent had a crumb, and I am still here and feeling brilliant for it!

Its all mind over matter, when it comes to it!

I hope something there helps you x

madhousemum

Silver Member
oh it does thank you so much laura yours words have helped me. xxx

You are very welcome, if you feel low, feel free to message me hun!

The people on here have helped me so much, its only right to help back x

madhousemum

Silver Member
thank you hun means alot.
xxxxx