Is it ok to warm the flapjacks?

*KEZZA*

Does anyone know if it is ok to heat up the flapjacks in the microwave?

Just rang the LT themselves and they were no help :(. She said she didn't know as she hasn't tried them and the only thing I could is to try it :eek::eek: lol

I was advised by LT via email not to microwave the shakes as it could destroy the nutrients in them? Why not try toasting the flapjacks? (I'm sure its the method they're discouraging, not actually heating them iykwim?)

Can't believe LT didn't know .... what use are they then??? LOL!! x

i break up my flapjack and add hot sweetened water to it

its a bit like porridge and i really like it

I was advised by LT via email not to microwave the shakes as it could destroy the nutrients in them? Why not try toasting the flapjacks? (I'm sure its the method they're discouraging, not actually heating them iykwim?)

Just tried it in the toaster. I must say im not that keen but shall give it another go. Dont think they should call it a flapjack tho lol.

Can't believe LT didn't know .... what use are they then??? LOL!! x

I know I was gobsmacked! She was just like I dont know try it and see.

i break up my flapjack and add hot sweetened water to it

its a bit like porridge and i really like it

Aw I think I shall try that way 2mora. Thank you.

Just tried it in the toaster. I must say im not that keen but shall give it another go. Dont think they should call it a flapjack tho lol.
PMSL!! I know what you mean- they should be taken up by trade descriptions! I am actually getting a taste for them, but only with lots of hot tea!! Oh dear...:p:eek:

Hmmmm, let me see......hot cardboard flavoured bird droppings or cold?????????? The choice is yours!!!!!:sign0137::yuk:

:8855:!!!

Back