Extra Easy Is it okay just to do extra easy?

Befanwi

Gold Member
As I'm new there's a lot to learn and I wad wondering if it was ok to just do extra easy every day while I get used to everything?

It's fine to do Extra Easy every day forever!

There are no rules that you have to do any particular days: you can just find what works for you.

You can do all extra easy, all green or all red, or a mixture of the three. It is up to you - all the plans work if you stick to them.

Best of luck. I've started doing sw again I am putting my full self into it this time. I think I got bored of my lunches so I'm destined to jazz all my meals up. Hope your diet goes well as long as you fill up you'll lose loads. Any meal plan as long as it's all day and you'll be good to go

It's absolutely okay to do Extra Easy everyday! In my opinion, unless you're a vegetarian, it's the most sustainable plan of the lot!

Thanks for your advice. As I'm sure you've all heard/felt yourself that extra easy is well, extra easy.. Just cynical that something this easy and satisfying can help me lose weight..

So long as you follow the rules and make sure you have all the superfree, it does work.

I have only ever done EE, it has worked so far.

Back