Is it possible to lose 5 stone in 4 months?

Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

I now know I can definately do this and I have a goal to aim for, everytime I feel hungry I just imagine myself walking into that wedding shop having lost all the weight and proving to them that it can be done - it's a great movtivator :D

Cherrygem that would be great about losing buddies - we can motivate each other :D

I think it's something to do with the fact I haven't posted enough on the board or something silly like that as I tried to send you a message and it came up with a screen saying I had to post so many times to have certain rights which seems a bit silly to me

Here is the message I keep getting when I try to send a message:

Lovemusic, Welcome to MiniMins.com, you are probably seeing this message because you are a new member to the website.
MiniMins.com employs a simple privileges system, based on the more you post the more features you have access to.

Below will explain why you are possibly seeing this message:
  1. You tried to view your own profile or another members profile. Requires 50 posts.
  2. You tried to use the Private Messaging facilities. Requires 50 posts.
  3. You are trying to upload an avatar (The picture to the left of your posts, under your username). Requires 20 posts. Please do not confuse this with "Edit Profile Picture", as the Profile Picture is only shown on your profile!
  4. View somebodies profile albums. Requires 50 posts.
  5. You tried to create a thread in a forum you do not have access to.
    • Members Only Diaries - 50 posts
    • Silver Members Diaries - 500 posts
    • Gold Members Diaries - 1500 posts
  6. You don't know how you got to this error message.

Originally North Wales, but now living down South with my fiance been down here since 2009 - it was one big culture shock moving down here, where abouts are you from?

Sorry just been out for my walk, try to go for half an hour every lunch time.

It is true you do know when the dress is the 'one' its your gut feeling I think, in fact I had to put a list together of the dresses I wanted to try on and I actually took this one off my list as my Mum said it would make me look bigger than I was but the shop assistant insisted I tried it on as she thought I would suit the dress

Back