Is it possible to make your own Cambridge Diet Shakes?

Do you think it would be easy enough to make tour own cambridge diet milkshakes every week, was trying to see if there was any type website or recipe's. I doubt it but i'll ask anyway.

Hi Chrisguy2008,

I think it would be dangerous to try and do so.

Cambridge Diet has been available in th UK for over 20 year, they have put many years of researching the diet before allowing to the public. The work regarding the diet never stops. CD (Cambridge Diet) is evolving all the time. Think you should leave it to the experts.

cambridge research

CDC

The straight answer to this is NO!
The cambridge shakes have been developed over years of research. They are full of all the vitimins and nutrients that you need to be healthy. To try and replicate this would be foolish and dangerous to your health.

Stick to the real macoy!

No problem Chris....just do years of research, a minimum of a million and one tests and trials, get yourself a fully equipped manufacturing plant and you could just do it!

Good luck mate! :D

its a bit more to flavouring, water/milk and a bit of sweetner... you obviously have all the vitamins and nutrients your body needs for 1 meal a day mixed into and i hardly doubt their on the supermarket shelf!

Have a read of the first or second Cambridge books and you will see exactly how much research and planning/changing/developing went into the Cambridge diet it is today - it is quite an eye-opener!

No problem Chris....just do years of research, a minimum of a million and one tests and trials, get yourself a fully equipped manufacturing plant and you could just do it!

Good luck mate! :D

:rotflmao:

Seriously though chrisguy2008, I think it's a really good question. Okay, so the answer is no...there isn't an alternative....wish there was. Doesn't hurt to ask though :)

Back