Green Day Is it possible....

Adorna

Hi I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place sorry!
I'm doing SW from home at the moment and I've lost 8 1/2bls in 3 weeks but after sticking to plan this week I've put on 1 1/2bls and trying to think where I've gone wrong. I stick mostly to green days and do eat a lot of pasta and SW friendly sauces, some days for lunch I'll have bachelors pasta n sauce too and was really just wondering is it possible to eat too much pasta/rice, carbohydrates in general in the day and through the week as this may be where I'm going wrong I'm not sure! Anyone with Any ideas/experiences to share would be much appreciated, thank you! X

:wave_cry:Dont do green plan myself but my consultant does. She eats 2 packets of Pasta n Sauce on a baked potato. Enough carbs for anyone in one meal. She stays on target so I dont think that is the reason for your weight gain.

i do the green plan and always seem to have good weight losses if i stick to it 100%! if you write down on here what you eat in a day i can see if anything stands out? xx

dont forget you can add weight on around your period time, known as star week at slimming world classes. watch out for a pattern.:)

Sure, ok Yesterday in this order I had
Toffee mullerlight
Some morrisons cheese&onion mash
Home made veg soup consisting of carrots celery potato and lentil,
And I made pasta with tinned chopped tomatoes, fresh garlic, red onion, a jar of WW mozzarella and rocket pasta with mozzarella cheese as an HEA and I made this for 4 people.
Other days I'd have maybe just the pasta n sauce fr lunch or savoury rice, and some regular pasta for dinner with laughing cow. Ur lucky if I use 5 syns a day most days at mo. X

Maybe you need to use more syns, have s wee treat with your cuppa or some dried fruit or nuts

Back