1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Green Day Is it possible....

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Adorna, 7 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Adorna

Adorna Member

Hi I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place sorry!
    I'm doing SW from home at the moment and I've lost 8 1/2bls in 3 weeks but after sticking to plan this week I've put on 1 1/2bls and trying to think where I've gone wrong. I stick mostly to green days and do eat a lot of pasta and SW friendly sauces, some days for lunch I'll have bachelors pasta n sauce too and was really just wondering is it possible to eat too much pasta/rice, carbohydrates in general in the day and through the week as this may be where I'm going wrong I'm not sure! Anyone with Any ideas/experiences to share would be much appreciated, thank you! X
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ashington44

ashington44 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    :wave_cry:Dont do green plan myself but my consultant does. She eats 2 packets of Pasta n Sauce on a baked potato. Enough carbs for anyone in one meal. She stays on target so I dont think that is the reason for your weight gain.
  4. saz186

saz186 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world extra easy
    i do the green plan and always seem to have good weight losses if i stick to it 100%! if you write down on here what you eat in a day i can see if anything stands out? xx
  5. cupofteapet

cupofteapet Full Member

dont forget you can add weight on around your period time, known as star week at slimming world classes. watch out for a pattern.:)
  6. Adorna

Adorna Member

Sure, ok Yesterday in this order I had
    Toffee mullerlight
    Some morrisons cheese&onion mash
    Home made veg soup consisting of carrots celery potato and lentil,
    And I made pasta with tinned chopped tomatoes, fresh garlic, red onion, a jar of WW mozzarella and rocket pasta with mozzarella cheese as an HEA and I made this for 4 people.
    Other days I'd have maybe just the pasta n sauce fr lunch or savoury rice, and some regular pasta for dinner with laughing cow. Ur lucky if I use 5 syns a day most days at mo. X
  7. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

slimming world
    Maybe you need to use more syns, have s wee treat with your cuppa or some dried fruit or nuts
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.