Is it possible ...

amethyst

Banned
To gain or even stay the same in this weather doing ss+ (was doing 810 first week)

I just got back from being away for a few days and i weighed (sunday morning) before I went at 16.11 and came back early this afternoon today and weighed in at 16.13 and it's my official weigh day tomorrow (mine and CDC scales are the same).

I've stuck to it 100% and it's been bloody hard as I was dying for some chips and alcohol I even asked on here for advice but decided not too and felt so proud.

Am sat here now all sad and feeling sorry for myself. Hubby just doesn't understand.

I feel all bloated and just fat !!!! I don't get periods so it's not that!!!!

I've been drinking over 4 litres of water every day maybe even bit more.

I mean we could have a Chinese tonight and a bottle of wine etc but I won't. Arghh.

And for some reason my tummy is making growling noses like I'm starving. I can't understand how I would of knocked myself out of ketosis? Just been having Half a chicken breast with hand full of lettuce each night. Unless it could be the fact I've introduced slim and save packs into my day? Chilli con carnie and spag Bol for lunch???? And slim and save bars for supper? Hmmm

Last edited:
Hi, my cdc said last night that in the hot weather we tend to hold more water x

The body tends to be less efficient at removing fluid from tissues during hot weather.

I mean we could have a Chinese tonight and a bottle of wine etc but I won't. Arghh.

You would definitely feel bloated after the Chinese!

Not sure when you weigh but if you weigh after drinking a lot of water the scales are going to be up as a litre of water weighs 1kg/2.205lb!

Hey guys thanks for replies.

I did have about a litre of water plus a shake before i weighed when we got back.

Will weigh first thing tomorrow.

I'm just wondering though could the slim and save spag Bol and chilli and bars knock me out of ketosis? I am starving my tummy is growling lol.

Going to have my 810 day today of chicken and salad I'm just to hungry to just have a shake.

Back