Is it realistic... (and a confession)

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hey all,

Is it realistic to expect to be at my target weight by the end of June? I have 45 lbs to go... I have tried to set myself goals with target dates and worked out that as long as I lose 3lbs a week it should be ok.. but towards the end does it tend to peter out a bit or should I still lose 3lbs a week?

Also want to confess that I cheated today :whoopass: and ate pizza (homemade by my local restaurant and it is about as healthy a pizza as you can get). :cry: I have now decided no more cheating. Not even a little one, someone should tape my mouth shut and only leave enough room to stick my tetra/water straw thru :ignore: . I am gonna do this 100% from now on or not at all... and I want to be slim so the 100% option is the only one I can really take.

Would like to know your answers to my question! And am prepared for a kicking after my second cheat in as many weeks... please don't spare me, I deserve it! xxx

Last edited:
Hi Wannabslim!

I have another 41lbs to lose and the end of 100 days is in early May but I should hope to reach my target weight by the end of May! So I really think that your goal is do-able if you stick to SS 100% ;)

Good luck!!

Hi wannabslim I too would like to know about your question of still losing 3 pounds a week as you get sloser to target then you know what your aiming at.would be great if it did stay at three,
go on someone disalusion me (dont know if thats spelt right but you know what i mean)

If you stick to SS it is possible. One thing is for certain, if you dont quite get there you wont to far off and you will be really pleased with the results and look fab

Back