Is it really as simple as counting?

I calorie count at I have more calories Fri, sat, Sun, then less the rest of the week before wi. Having different amounts each day are meant to keep your metabolism guessing and stop it from slowing down, increasing the chances of weight loss :)
Also you could try the honey weight loss tip if you like honey x

What's the honey weight loss tip?
I don't really like it but if it helps lose weight I'll put up i with it!

Take a peek at the below website

http://www.benefits-of-honey.com/honey-and-weight-loss.html

Pay special attention to the 2nd to last paragraph. Apparently you also burn the most calories in the first 4 hours of your sleep. I have done this often, and on weeks that I have had honey every night I have lost weight in that week, however I can't say for sure if it was solely due to the honey but I certainly believe it helps x

Ohhh I'm not a hunny fan either but it's worth a shot! Gonna try stick with cc and have 1200 one day and then 1400 the next and hope that helps?xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Ohhh I'm not a hunny fan either but it's worth a shot! Gonna try stick with cc and have 1200 one day and then 1400 the next and hope that helps?xxx

I've heard great things about cal counting, this is what I'm doing, I'm not a huge fan of honey but from my experience it seems to help. I'm using slim fast on my low cal days to keep me full for longer x

I'll give it another few weeks and see how I go, I do like to cc :) xxx

But consistently under 100g puts your body into ketosis which isn't good .. The Atkins diet does this .!!

Hmm .. I'd say it's debatable if it's good or not, I mean all the low carb'ers are trying to get there on purpose, and the scientific results on the subject differ - you can pick whatever you want to believe.
Not a fan of low-carbing myself - but it works for a lot of people.

Like with losing weight from any other diet, including calorie counting, the weight you lose isn't only the fat that you want to lose, it's also liquids and muscle. With a low carb diet, just from looking at how it works biologically/biochemically you need to be very aware that on a low carb diet there is more to losing weight healthily than just reducing carbs (i.e. upping proteins and fats consumed). :)

Back