Is it safe to eat/ drink your products after 7pm?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mizfish86, 5 June 2014.

1. Mizfish86

Mizfish86 Active Member

Hey guys sorry its been awhile since ive posted, been manick but so far ive lost a stone and 2 lbs in 5weeks and can certainly see the difference :) Im so happy but lately I've been wondering if it would affect your weight loss? Being so late and digestive system and all that?
  2. Newme2014

Newme2014 Well-Known Member

My consultant didn't say anything about a cut off time to eat. Will be watching this thread. I'm only starting tomorrow.

well done on your loss so far that's great :)
  3. slippedisc

slippedisc Member

My consultant said it was fine to have them at night. I do tend to try to have mine no later than 6 but that's to try to get me into the habit before I eat more normally again.
  4. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

I try to have mine at regular intervals like I would normal meals. That does mean that I sometimes have my final one late in the evening but digestively I've not had any issues.
  5. Newme2014

Newme2014 Well-Known Member

Thanks Tiggemama that's good to know. I'm planning on having my last one at 8.30
  6. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

i tend to have mine from 2pm onwards and my last is usually about 9pm-ish. Its only 180 calories so i dont think it will hurt you :)
  7. Itsallaboutme

Itsallaboutme Member

It's a myth that eating after 1900hrs hinders weight loss anyways Hun. You will be fine x