Is it safe to eat/ drink your products after 7pm?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mizfish86, 5 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Mizfish86

Mizfish86 Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hey guys sorry its been awhile since ive posted, been manick but so far ive lost a stone and 2 lbs in 5weeks and can certainly see the difference :) Im so happy but lately I've been wondering if it would affect your weight loss? Being so late and digestive system and all that?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Newme2014

Newme2014 Full Member

Start Weight:
    92.4kg
    Current Weight:
    92.4kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    My consultant didn't say anything about a cut off time to eat. Will be watching this thread. I'm only starting tomorrow.

well done on your loss so far that's great :)

4. slippedisc

slippedisc Member

My consultant said it was fine to have them at night. I do tend to try to have mine no later than 6 but that's to try to get me into the habit before I eat more normally again.

5. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge step 2
    I try to have mine at regular intervals like I would normal meals. That does mean that I sometimes have my final one late in the evening but digestively I've not had any issues.

6. Newme2014

Newme2014 Full Member

Start Weight:
    92.4kg
    Current Weight:
    92.4kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Tiggemama that's good to know. I'm planning on having my last one at 8.30

7. LizzRob

LizzRob Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.52%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    i tend to have mine from 2pm onwards and my last is usually about 9pm-ish. Its only 180 calories so i dont think it will hurt you :)

8. Itsallaboutme

Itsallaboutme Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's a myth that eating after 1900hrs hinders weight loss anyways Hun. You will be fine x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.