Is it something im doing???

I survived pancake day!!!!

So then Pancake day and i survived Yippee, tried the syn free version not the best but i got my fix anyway.

Well my pledge is going well, drank loads of water and had my syns too.

Wednesday and im out for dinner with gramps today good choices though will get me through it, thinking jacket potato mabe.

Extra Easy

Breakfast - 35g All Bran (HeB) with milk from HeA. Followed by a grapefruit

Lunch - Either a nice carvery or a jacket potato

Tea - Steak served with lots of salad and sw chips

Heres to a good for everyone.

clairebear

contimplating the 777 plan???

Thanks Rosielea

Had a lovely meal with Gramps and managed to stay on plan 100% which was fantastic.

I am pleased to say i have also received my silver body magic award this week so i am made up.

Been reading about the 777 plan had anyone tried this is it a success???

Will get back on track with my meal plans now too.

Friday Original

B - Melon, Grapefruit, Blueberry and Mullerlight

L - 2 scan bran from Heb, served with lettuce, onion, cucumber, tomato and tuna.

T - SW Coronation Turkey served with lots of fresh salad, pickled onions, beetroot and 30g chedder heA

Syns 4.5 choc phillidelphia (served with the rest of my scan bran) and banana
1 tbl E/L Salad cream
Water - 6pints

Any advice on the 777 would be appreciated.

Clairebear
xxx

Sensible saturday?????

:rolleyes: Sensible saturday - Yes yes it will be.

Taking the girls out today so that plenty of walking towards my Gold body magic. Yippee.

So today i am thinking of a nice large brekkie cos we are out for dinner and dont want to be naughty if im full i wont eat.

Saturday Extra Easy

B - Blueberry, Melon, Pineapple maybe with some scan bran and yoghurt

L - If hungry will take a mugshot out with me just in case

T - ????? Am at my sisters tonight so whatever she decides to cook, i just hope no one mentions a take away!!!!

Love Clairebear
xxxx

Thanks Rosielea

I am pleased to say i have also received my silver body magic award this week so i am made up.

Been reading about the 777 plan had anyone tried this is it a success???/QUOTE]

Well done for getting your Silver body magic. I am working towards my Gold as well.

Never done 777. Give it a try as all these plans work different for each person.

I went for a walk this morning and might so for another walk as it is a lovely day.

Have a lovely weekend.

sounds like you have had a good week :D

well done on the body magic award :happy096:

good luck with WI xxx

sounds like you have had a good week :D

well done on the body magic award :happy096:

good luck with WI xxx

So nervous about weigh in, dont know why but i always am. Really hoping for just my lb or more but would be happy with a lb that'll give me my stone award :p

Good luck to you too
Clairebear

Hi I have only been doing SW for 3 weeks my first week I lost 3.5 but last week I gained 0.5. As you can imagine I was totally gutted and came away feeling such a failure listening to everyone having such fabulous losses.

Hi I have only been doing SW for 3 weeks my first week I lost 3.5 but last week I gained 0.5. As you can imagine I was totally gutted and came away feeling such a failure listening to everyone having such fabulous losses.

Stay positive. Your body needs adjusting to the new diet and not unusual to gain in the 2nd wee. Don't give up and not worry about loses of others. Some peope lose quicky others sowly. I have been on the pan 2 months now and have lost 1 stone and a few people who have been on the plan shorter than me have lost much more. The way I look at it, I am losing and if it is slow, it means I will able to maintain it for longer. There are so many factors why we lose slower/faster.
Please don't get dishearten.

Last edited:

Dont feel disheartened, i know its easier said than done but everyone's bodies are different they all take different adjustments. I follow the plan 100% every week and only loose on average 1.5lbs a week when there are people in my class loosing 4-5lbs. This week if you've optimised 100% i am almost sure the scales will reflect it with a great loss.
xx U can do It
Clairebear

Finally got my Stone award

:D:D

Yes!!!! Today i finally got my stone award, my hard work is paying off, i am so so pleased.

I am thinking a little treat is in order, does everyone else give themselves little awards when they reach a target???

SO today ive decided have a red day for a change.

B - Blueberry, peach and mullerlight.

D - 3scan bran (HeB) served with quark mixed with a little lemon juice, salt and pepper and garlic. Tuna and lots of fresh green salad. Followed by a satsuma

T - No Butter turkey curry served with jacket potato (heB) and fresh salad of cucmber onion tomato and mint

Then after all that i am still going to need my A choice so will have 30g of chedder served with a nice crisp apple.

Yummy!!!!

I reached my first stone target this week too. Treated myself to a day at a spa pool - went with a friend and had a great day. Feel so chilled I can't get mobilized to exercise. Not quite what I intended!

Plan to have a manicure when I reach 10% weight loss in a few weeks time.

Normally I reward myself often with copious amounts of chocolate. Trying to use the odd can of diet coke instead as I rarely drink it.

I reached my first stone target this week too. Treated myself to a day at a spa pool - went with a friend and had a great day. Feel so chilled I can't get mobilized to exercise. Not quite what I intended!

Plan to have a manicure when I reach 10% weight loss in a few weeks time.

Normally I reward myself often with copious amounts of chocolate. Trying to use the odd can of diet coke instead as I rarely drink it.

Well done achieving your 1 stone. It is nice to reward ourselves when we get to our mini targets (obviously not food). That creates positive energy and encourage us to carry on.

Back