Is it something im doing???

clairebear83

So then after 6 weeks of following the plan and only loosing a few poumds here and there i have decided to publish my food diary and see if this helps, your ideas, help and critisium would be appreciated muchly.

Original Day

Breakfast

Grapefruit
2 Scan bran (Ground) HEb
Topped with fat free fromage frais
Banana
Mullerlight Toffee

Dinner

Lettuce
Onion
Tomato
Cucmber
Syn Free Mayo
Tuna
2 scanbran

Tea

Steak
Syn free Peppercorn Sauce
Broc
Peppers
Onions
Mushrooms Mixed with HEa Low low cheese

Followed by 2 hifi light bars HEb

Syns - 100g of McCain oven chips 6syns

To me this all seems correct to the book, see how it goes
Clairebear
xx

2nd day of success???

Well had a full day out with the children today so ive done loads of activity towards my silver body magic award, I havent eaten a lot :confused:. A litttle is better than none in my opinion though - Yes?????

So i decided the kids would want a McDonalds at some point i decided that i would take some magic porridge and fresh berries and some hi light bars for later.

GREEN DAY

35g porridge in Muller light (HeB)
Fresh Berries

2 hi light bars
Carrot sticks n Cucumber sticks

Savory Rice with mushrooms peppers and onions 2 iceland chicken burgers topped with 30g chedder (heA)

Syns - 2 scan bran 2syns, 2 iceland burgers 1syn

So all in all a very successful day i feel, although only Monday will tell. Fingers crossed for me guys.

Clairebear
xx

Thank God its Thursday!!!

Thursday and it brings good news - Gym Day. Yipee, never thought id hear those words come out of my mouth yet there they are!!! Body magic silver award here i come.

Extra Easy

Breakfast - 35g All Bran HeB, 175ml Whole milk HeA. Grapefruit Green Tea.

Dinner - Skipped im afraid :eek: oops.

Tea - Gammon and Egg loaf served with green beans, broccoli and mash potato.

Syns - 2 scan bran
Snacks - Muller light, banana

Dying for Monday in one way but not in another, eek. Surley it should be a good week ive eaten a well mixed balanced diet, exercised and drank plenty.
Fingers crossed folks
xxx

Claire you are doing very well. I started a couple of days before you and have 13lbs so far. It is a bit slow but it is coming off which is better than gaining or staying the same.

I found doing a diary on here helps me. It is for me to refer to when I need to but more than happy for other to look and point out if I am doing something wrong.

Have been really good and 100% but I think that my food intake was not enough this week and last 2 days I have been off food and almost had no superfree. lost 1/2lb this week so decided to have a day off plan and re-start tomorrow.

Everyone is so lovely and supportive.

Keep positive and we get there.

Claire you are doing very well. I started a couple of days before you and have 13lbs so far. It is a bit slow but it is coming off which is better than gaining or staying the same.

I found doing a diary on here helps me. It is for me to refer to when I need to but more than happy for other to look and point out if I am doing something wrong.

Have been really good and 100% but I think that my food intake was not enough this week and last 2 days I have been off food and almost had no superfree. lost 1/2lb this week so decided to have a day off plan and re-start tomorrow.

Everyone is so lovely and supportive.

Keep positive and we get there.

Thank you very much, can you see anything wrong with my plans???
Well done on your loss. I sometimes agree maybe i dont eat enough myself but my food diary is always full so not too sure. :confused:
I know my weight is shifting slow but shifting but i am my own worse enemy and really beat myself up. I dont know why just do. Have you started doing any bodymagic yet??
Thanks again hun
Clairebear xxx

Its the W'end

:)

So then tomorrow night me and the hubby should have been going to an amazing restaurant for an amzing meal but ive made him cancel it as the cost was rediculous, and when ur on a diet you just dont enjoy it the same do you???
Instead we are off to the harvester, not the same i know but at least we can both enjoy a meal their.

So today hasnt been fantastic was out the house ay the crack of dawn, so no time for breakfast, however had a good dinner and will be having a very good tea so hopefully it shouldnt matter too much.

GREEN

Dinner - Chickpea Dharl Loaf, Chickpeas savory rice and eggs peppers and onions. Served with green beans

Tea - SW Chips, egg and mushy peas. Followed by natural yoghurt and summer fruits

Syns - Scan Bran (2) Mikado (3)
HE - 30g Chedder (Cheesy Chips) HEa, 2 hifi light bars, HEb 113g bernard mathews wafer thin ham

With all that food just doesnt make sense that you could loose weight does it.
Well i am really hoping for my 1stone award on monday so am off the gym again tomorrow morning and then again on sunday.

Hope you all have a fab weekend whatever you choose to do Enjoy!!

Love Clairebear
xxx

Girls you're doing so much better than me have only lost 5lb in the same time - would be delighted if I'd done as well as you two! Keep up the good work

I am trying to do 20 - 30 minute walk daily but must admit to being a bit sporadic with it - I probably need to drink more water too. To be honest I don't find my class really inspirational the consultant is v nice but not terribly clear - she just told me to chat with one of the others to work out where I might be going wrong!I think I'm learning more from this site so will leave that particular class and try it from home for a while - thank you x

Thank you very much, can you see anything wrong with my plans???
Well done on your loss. I sometimes agree maybe i dont eat enough myself but my food diary is always full so not too sure. :confused:
I know my weight is shifting slow but shifting but i am my own worse enemy and really beat myself up. I dont know why just do. Have you started doing any bodymagic yet??
Thanks again hun
Clairebear xxx

I am exactly the same. I beat myself up about everything in life at the moment.

I started body magic - walking with Leslie sansone (on youtube) and exercise bike almost every day. Have kept myself hydrated. I can see physical changes like my middle tyre is almost gone but scales are moving very slowley.

Did SW about 10 years ago and my weekly losses were very good. Think this time it is slower as I am not rushing around (when I was at work, I constantly was on the move - miles of walking in the office each day).

Last couple of weeks been doing Green days with odd EE. I think it is important to eat as much as possible (eating until satisfied)- all HEXs and syns which I am not doing. Typical example is today I had 1xHEXB and 1/2xHEXA, 6 syns and certainly not enough veg and fruits.

I am going to stick with it and hopefully the weight start shifting.

I am trying to do 20 - 30 minute walk daily but must admit to being a bit sporadic with it - I probably need to drink more water too. To be honest I don't find my class really inspirational the consultant is v nice but not terribly clear - she just told me to chat with one of the others to work out where I might be going wrong!I think I'm learning more from this site so will leave that particular class and try it from home for a while - thank you x

I do it from home as class gets on my nerves. This forum is much better. I put the class money in a jar and treat myself with an item of clothing on a special occassion like birthday, easter,etc. More rewarding than put in someone elses pocket and not benefit.

hi claire was just having a read of your diary :wavey:

don't know why you worried it seems your doing fine to me:happy096:

now i am no expert but tips i have picked up from here that really seem to help me might interest you.

My first thought on reading your diary, was to wonder if you were actually eating enough especially if you are more active now with the body magic etc.

I also on the advice of a couple of fab people on here, increased my syns and stopped being afraid of using them all

also are you drinking plenty at least 2 lts per day ?

i find the weeks i am 100%, drink plenty and keep my syns between 10 and 15 i get my best losses.

over the last 6 months i have averaged 2 lbs a week, that's exactly the sort of loss that's sustainable and most likely to stay off :D

quite honestly i think you are doing just fine and should be proud of your self :clap::clap::clap:

Hi Claire, have just finished reading your diary. I think we started at almost the same time and I too have been asking myself similar questions to yours. The advice on here is great and comes from people who "have been there and done it". Have also asked the question, how can I possibly lose weight eating this amount but it does seem to work.

I was reassured last week when told by more than one person that the scales often take a week to catch up with what we eat and do. Lo and behold, 3lb weight loss at WI yesterday.

I will follow your diary and we can compare notes. Keep it up and good luck

Broadsbean thats excellent advice i do know that although i drink black coffee and green tea i do not drink ebough water, so this week i shall!!! Also i will be increasing my syns most days aiming to use 10 syns. Thank you very much i really appreciate the feedback
xxx
Clairebear

Hi Claire, have just finished reading your diary. I think we started at almost the same time and I too have been asking myself similar questions to yours. The advice on here is great and comes from people who "have been there and done it". Have also asked the question, how can I possibly lose weight eating this amount but it does seem to work.

I was reassured last week when told by more than one person that the scales often take a week to catch up with what we eat and do. Lo and behold, 3lb weight loss at WI yesterday.

I will follow your diary and we can compare notes. Keep it up and good luck

I could lobve to compare notes that would be great thanks hun xxxx
Congratulations on a fab loss hun, i managed 1 1/2 again this week and i know this is a loss but its heart renching when you do over 5 1/2 hrs body magic this week and still only loose that little. I know i expect too much. However this week I ain to eat 10syns a day (every day) and 2lts of water every day too.
I also hereby pledge that i will eat three solid meals a day.

Watch this space i will suceed xxxx

I Will suceed!!!!

So then not really been full plan over the weekend, saturday i didnt even have my HEx, oops!! I know im stupid and can only blame myself. But everyone I hearby pledge (Hand on heart) that this week I shall optimise 100% i will aim for 10syns every day and at least 2ltrs of water.
I will also aim for 5 30min sessions of body magic.

(Wow that sure is one big pledge)

So after not 100% week i still managed to loose 1 1/2lbs, this week should be fantastic then.

GREEN

2 hifi light bars (Heb) for breakfast

Chickpea dharl loaf for dinner mushrooms, onion, corgette,savory rice,chickpeas and eggs served with white cabbage, brocolli and green beans

Baked bean lasagne for tea beans, mushrooms, onions, pasatta, garlic herbs and lasagne sheets. Served with a large green salad and sprinkled with parmasan HEa

If i have any room after that i might uses my other heb of scan bran and fruit and natural yoghurt. Feel full just planning the days food let alone eating it lol

Clairebear

Broadsbean thats excellent advice i do know that although i drink black coffee and green tea i do not drink ebough water, so this week i shall!!! Also i will be increasing my syns most days aiming to use 10 syns. Thank you very much i really appreciate the feedback
xxx
Clairebear

just so long as you don't come looking for me if it all goes wrong :eek:

have a good week xxxxx

Hi Claire,

Just been reading your diary and i think you're doing fab! I'm only losing about 1lb - 2lb a week but socially i eat out a lot and like to have a drink on weekends. I love that i can go out for a meal and make better choices, rather than having something i know is bad for me, and still lose weight even if it is 1lb. Much better than what i was doing before! You're doing great, well done :) x

Back