Is it stupid...

**sparkles**

Silver Member
...to be ridiculously excited about eating a jacket potato tomorrow!:D I've been planning this meal out for 14 weeks now-ever since our relatives from Oz told us they were coming over. I promised myself I would allow myself just one meal out and I've stuck to that. We went out today to a carvery and I didn't eat-it didn't bother me because I know I am tomorrow. I'm going to have chicken with a small jacket potato-because I hate salad-no starter, no dessert and I'm taking my own water. We're going to Frankie and Benny's-usually my favourite place because they've got such a large choice of food that I love. Don't think I'm going to lose much this week because of my IBS-and what with eating on Saturday night it's not really got much chance to come off before my WI on Monday. Oh well, as long as I get a good loss next time I suppose.

you have done fantastic so far - I bet your relatives won't recognise you!!!
I hope you really enjoy every mouthful of your meal
xxxx

Not stupid at all. Eat it, enjoy the moment then get straight back on track. I think a treat now and again is a good thing.

well done on your amazing loss.. you deserve a little treat..!! xx

Eat and enjoy, it's a very special occasion. You have the willpower to resume CD afterwards.
Hope you have a delightful evening (I too like Frankie and Bennys)

Angie,
I remember you talking about your relatives coming over at the beggining of your journey, you must feel so proud that you have done so well I bet they did not recognise you at all..
You eat your meal and enjoy it hon you so deserve it!!
Keep smiling
xx Marissa xx

Thanks everyone:D Just got back from a shopping trip this morning to find something to wear for the party next week and also something to wear out tonight. I got a pair of leggings from Next and a jumper dress to wear for tonight, plus I'm going to wear the leggings again to the party but with a top I got from Debenhams. They're all in a size 12! :D Think I could have got away with a 10 for the jumper dress but I didn't have time to try it on and wanted to be on the safe side.

thats great angie... enjoy your meal you deserve it and you sound so committed it wont throw you off course xx

Hope you've had a fab meal. I too would be excited. Jacket potatoes are so underrated...mmmmm....i'm having a dreamy foody moment just thinking about having one in the future. You have done amazingly well, must feel fantastic! xx

I had a really good night and I felt brilliant in my new clothes!:D Would you believe that they brought me my food last-and they managed to mess up my order! Not only did I ask them to leave the mayo and replace the chips with a jacket potato-they left the mayo on and served it with chips! I had to wait for them to bring me the potato. I couldn't even eat it all, which I was pleased about :) I've put on about 3/4lb this morning but that should disappear soon. Hopefully before WI tomorrow! There might be one more occasion which calls for eating before my relatives go back to Oz, but I'm feeling relaxed about that. I may or may not eat-I'll see how I feel when the time comes!

Well done that's great, glad you had a nice time xx

Back