is it true?

louisajane222

I read somewhere (i'm sure it was on here) that CD is going to change and that there won't be a SS option you will have to eat with it because of guidelines . Apparently this was discussed a meeting recently.. can anyone give me any info if this is true or not?
Personally I like the not eating aspect of this diet as it has removed food completly from my mind and I know what I can have and thats it.
Wonder if anybody can shed any light on this?

bizarre! I hope not. Won't affect me but it's the perfect diet for peoe who want to step back from food for a while I think

It was defo on here that I read it.. I'm sure it was on cambridge 100% butterflys ...
I know thats what I was thinking ... love this diet sooo much I have only got good words about it !

Hard to imagine... If it's true, I'd be surprised if they got rid of SS+ (4 packs and milk) as well though because they'd lose a lot of clients to other weight loss programs. I found it very very good to take food out the equation the first time around and am really glad I had the option.

yes thats what I mean the lowest plan would be ss+ ..... so glad I haven't been able to eat anything as I knew this time I had to remove food from my diet then I don't have to think about it all the time like I was doing before!

Well, I do hope not, like many others I prefer the 'no food' option as I am one of those people for whom one slice of cake is too much but the whole cake isn't enough.

Having said that, who knows what you do or do not choose to eat (or not) in the privacy of your own home? What are they going to do, send the CD police round to monitor you?

SS isn't being scrapped, but a number of CDCs are advising their clients to do SS+ instead. In their experience, they have found their clients to be more likely to stick with the diet on SS+

Personally, I would have loved the option of SS+. It wasn't around when I was doing the diet and it would have suited me much better. Though I do offer the option of SS, I do try to persuade them to go to SS+...an extra meal, or an extra shake...either way is fine :)

I think Lighter Life have 4 packs a day as their normal VLCD...

I think Lighter Life have 4 packs a day as their normal VLCD...

Yes. It used to be three though. I think the packs are smaller...less calories and their 4 is similar to our 3.

Need to check up on that somewhen.

Back