Is it weird that I'm so excited?!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I'm heading out in a bit to go to the leisure centre to use the swimming pool and then gym. Is it weird that I'm actually really quite excited about going?? It is a bit! I actually really enjoy swimming and the gym. I just don't get to go enough. Partly because I end up lacking motivation. And now because it's hard to get there what with having a broken car and living 15 miles away! But I'm heading over there in a bit and really looking forward to a good workout. I'd wanted to do gym then swim as a cool down, but pool is only open til 6 and the gym is open til 9. Swim is a good warm up anyway!

Does anyone else get like this? Or am I just a freak!

I actually get nervous before I go to the gym or swimming, but thoroughly enjoy it once i'm there!

Enjoy your workout Caro! :)

Big Hugs x x x

Good for you hun. It's fab that you're excited and looking forward to it x

Well it's all gone out the window now!! My dad wasn't ready, at all. He said at 2pm we'd leave within an hour. It's now 4.20 and we're still here. He's left it that late he'd have to go to the butchers before taking me. Takes 30-40 minutes to drive to the leisure centre. That's 5pm if we left now and weren't stopping at the butchers. It closes at 6, so pretty pointless.

Oh no after all that! I was about to say 'yes you are weird' lol....... not really. I love the gym and pool too. It feels good. Just do swim OR gym , you'll still feel great after xxx

Awww Caro, and after you had geared yourself up too. Maybe another day this week you'll be able to get your Dad's ass in gear! You should encourage him to go with you!

Hugs x x x

Aww what a shame you were all geared up for it too.
Another time hey!! I do really enjoy going swimming and to the gym, only just started really getting into it.. Wish I could go more than I do x

I'm heading that way tomorrow anyway, as it's my nieces birthday so having a BBQ.... eek! So will go over early and go to the gym and swim then.

I LOVE the gym, pool and my bike, can't get enough!

Back