Is it wise to go swimming tonight?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lancslass, 11 March 2007 Social URL.

1. lancslass

lancslass Full Member

I was going to go swimming tonight but not sure really what to do.I have worked all weekend and am absolutly shattered,I didn't get in till 4am and was up with the kids at about 7ish

We have had a 2hour walk with the dog this morning and so far I have only had 1 shake,I am planning some soup for my dinner and a hot choc just before bed.

If I was to go swimming tonight am I just going to make myself feel even woarse tomorrow or will I get a bit of a boost and feel fine?

I know you shouldn't do too much on a VLCD but how much is too much? If it helps I swim 3-5 times a week tho only been once in the past 10days however as I only lost 2lb last week I want to up my swimming again and maximise my weight loss

Thanks sonya x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    You sound like you really could do with a rest. unless you really find swimming realaxing I would give it a miss tonight if i were you.

Dizzy x
  4. lancslass

lancslass Full Member

Thanks Dizzy I always feel a bit guilty when I miss LOL
  5. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I love swimming so I would have gone but you sound like you've done a lot today anyway so don't feel guilty for missing it.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.