Is it worth signing up to slimming world online?

Zenaworrier

Back to reality!
Hi guys,

I want to start doing Slimming World but due to my shift patterns I am unable to go to classes. I have bought all the books from EBay but I was wondering what your thoughts are on signing up online. I looked through previous threads but there seems mixed reviews!

Thanks!

T x

thomasinam said:
Hi guys,

I want to start doing Slimming World but due to my shift patterns I am unable to go to classes. I have bought all the books from EBay but I was wondering what your thoughts are on signing up online. I looked through previous threads but there seems mixed reviews!

Thanks!

T x

I used to work shifts so could only attend classes every other week they never charged for missed weeks but tbh you will prob get more help on here than online will give the only useful bits on sw online are syns calc syns lists and phone app

Hi,

I've just stopped going to group as to be honest i didn't get anything out of it, no one spoke to me, people were in their 'cliques' and the group spoke about the same things each week and didn't seem to have much structure so in the end i was just going there to be weighed and going to group each week stressed me out big time which affected my eating (i'm an emotional eater) so after asking for advice on here people on here helped me make the decision to join online.

I havent looked throught the whole sw site yet but when i was in group and used to go online i found the site very informative and easy to get around.

I joined on an offer with the latest issue of Woman magazine there is an article in there too about sw it works out you get £35 off.

Hope this helps:)

Thanks for the advise guys. I don't think I am going to sign up. It is a lot of money- I wish they did a month by month sub or trial!

Online not worth the money if you got the books. You can actually access some of it free without joining. I have got recipes off since my subscription stopped. If there anything not in books just ask on here. Someone always answers. Good luck. X

I joined online because I'm not really able to get to a group either. I didn't have any books or anything, but if you have the books I don't think its worth joining, as long as you keep track of it all yourself. I do find the online food diary great and I like that it tells me to weigh in each week. It works for me, but it is a bit expensive.

Back