• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is Porgeous still about?

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Hiya hun, yep I'm still here, lurking a fair bit at the moment though!

Maintaining is going really well, been about four months now and I'm a couple of lbs under my final finishing weight. Fingers crossed it stays this way!

Gxx

Thanks hun, how goes it with you? x

soule

S: 19st10lb G: 14st0lb
I dont know if you remember me posting about my hubby being diagnosed with a brain tumor well i came off cambridge about 7 weeks ago so that we could live life to the full (meals out ect) only it did'nt work out that way as the tumor was very aggresive. Basically i pigged out for 7 weeks and am relieved at my gain really. Bob died 3 weeks ago and i've got to do something to take me away from the pain so as SS is the only thing i can control at the moment i've decided to get back on track. I've got 3 stone to go for goal now so i'm determend to get there x x

skinikki

Silver Member
Really sorry to hear of your loss.
Good luck with the diet though, hopr it goes well. x

There aren't any words I can find or say to comfort you in what must have been a truly dreadful time (which is an understatement to say the least). As much as is possible (having not been through what you have) I can understand the need to regain some control in your life. Sending love and hugs sweetheart xxxxxx

annie_d

Silver Member
S: 14st5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.97%)
Just thinking of you. So very sorry.

S: 19st8lb C: 11st5lb Loss: 8st3lb(41.97%)
Really sorry to hear your news....can't imagine what you are going through.
Hope that going back on your diet will help give yourself something to focus on

missmf

getting slimmer
i feel for you so much, through this hard time.
good luck with the diet. maria x

BREN

is going to loose!
S: 83kg C: 80.8kg G: 72kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 2.2kg(2.68%)
A very big hug for you. Your hubby looks a happy chap.

Keep smiling and I look forward to hearing about your weight loss's.

Lots of love
Bren

Thinking of you, a tumour also took my dad 3 years ago.

XXXX

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Hi Joanne,

Welcome back:hug99:

I am very sorry to hear that your Beloved Bob passed away. Please accept my deepest sympathy. It is heart breaking.

I hope the focus of losing weight and getting yourself fit and healthy will in some way help you through this...

Porgeous is an inspiration to all of us here and a fantastic of example of what can be achieved.

Wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey.

Love Mini xxx

Grandma

Totally Focused
S: 21st4.0lb C: 18st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.5 Loss: 2st5lb(11.07%)
I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I know just what its like - I too lost my husband 3 weeks ago, but it was very sudden from a massive heart attack.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Chris
xx