Is Porgeous still about?

Hiya hun, yep I'm still here, lurking a fair bit at the moment though!

Maintaining is going really well, been about four months now and I'm a couple of lbs under my final finishing weight. Fingers crossed it stays this way!

Gxx

Thanks hun, how goes it with you? x

I dont know if you remember me posting about my hubby being diagnosed with a brain tumor well i came off cambridge about 7 weeks ago so that we could live life to the full (meals out ect) only it did'nt work out that way as the tumor was very aggresive. Basically i pigged out for 7 weeks and am relieved at my gain really. Bob died 3 weeks ago and i've got to do something to take me away from the pain so as SS is the only thing i can control at the moment i've decided to get back on track. I've got 3 stone to go for goal now so i'm determend to get there x x

Really sorry to hear of your loss.
Good luck with the diet though, hopr it goes well. x

There aren't any words I can find or say to comfort you in what must have been a truly dreadful time (which is an understatement to say the least). As much as is possible (having not been through what you have) I can understand the need to regain some control in your life. Sending love and hugs sweetheart xxxxxx

Really sorry to hear your news....can't imagine what you are going through.
Hope that going back on your diet will help give yourself something to focus on

i feel for you so much, through this hard time.
good luck with the diet. maria x

A very big hug for you. Your hubby looks a happy chap.

Keep smiling and I look forward to hearing about your weight loss's.

Lots of love
Bren

Thinking of you, a tumour also took my dad 3 years ago.

XXXX

Hi Joanne,

Welcome back:hug99:

I am very sorry to hear that your Beloved Bob passed away. Please accept my deepest sympathy. It is heart breaking.

I hope the focus of losing weight and getting yourself fit and healthy will in some way help you through this...

Porgeous is an inspiration to all of us here and a fantastic of example of what can be achieved.

Wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey.

Love Mini xxx

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I know just what its like - I too lost my husband 3 weeks ago, but it was very sudden from a massive heart attack.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Chris
xx

Back