is restarting tomorrow . . . .nail biting . . . . . .

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by HERTS_FEM26, 23 January 2011 Social URL.

1. HERTS_FEM26

HERTS_FEM26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    LIGHTERLIFE AGAIN
    hi guys. i did 2 weeks brilliantly then was at hospital with my daughter on monday and slipped and ever since havent managed to stick to the diet. but i have now resolved to start again at midnight tonight as the longer i put it off the more i will regain. i have gained must be 7lb by now so i am not impressed. just gotta think of ways to stick to it this time as i have to go to the hospital with my daughter next week again.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    You're doing the right thing getting back on the diet sooner rather than later. Sorry to hear about your daughter, we all know how hard it can be when things like that happen. Just draw a line under it. Yes you had a minor slip, but don't dwell on it and get back on the wagon 100% :) we all know you can do it!

4. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Hi Herts -- Most of your regain will be the water and glycogen you lost intially. And if you are SSing you should lose that in the first few days, be back in ketosis and start getting the fat off. So, no biggie... just get back at it and you'll be losing in no time.

I hope your daughter is better.

MM

5. debbydocious

debbydocious Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hey honey, good luck, u can do it :) xxx

6. minirog

minirog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done for getting back on it. You've been going through a rough time with your daughter being poorly, so it's no surprise you had a bit of a slip.

You can do this. Remember to come on here whenever youare struggling - this forum really is great for keeping you on track!

7. HERTS_FEM26

HERTS_FEM26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    LIGHTERLIFE AGAIN
    hey thanks. as of midnight last night i have been ok lol. as i am not well now i just cant be dealing with eating so i'm not lol. on plus side i havent been in my granddads vehicle since before i started this diet and before i couldnt go in it as i couldnt do the seat belt up. its a stupid certain length one. soooo not for people who are big. and today i went in it to take my girls to nursery as i cant drive at present due to illness and i could do it up. slightly tight but didnt struggle to fit it in the hole which i used to have to do. :)

8. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Hi Herts --

That must be a good feeling... being able to do up the belt. In no time, you'll have to tighten it.

I hope you feel better soon.

MM

9. HERTS_FEM26

HERTS_FEM26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    LIGHTERLIFE AGAIN
    yea it felt good. i was pleased as i thought i had put weight on in last week but i doubt it as i could do that. :)

10. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    hey herts i know that feeling well.
    we went to get a new car last january and i intended on getting a vauxhall meriva but with much embarrassment i was unable to fasten the stupid passenger side seatbelt ( i dont drive myself ).
    i was soooo humilated but bless the salesman, he was very understanding and tried to make me feel better by saying it must be faulty.
    so we tried the vauxhall zafira which fit 'just' if i gained another stone i doubt it would fit .... soooo worrying when car seatbelts wont fit.
    not for long tho. we will both be sliding around in cars seats before we know it ;)

11. HERTS_FEM26

HERTS_FEM26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    LIGHTERLIFE AGAIN
    hey all. sadly i am unabe to do the total diet as i now on steriods and anti biotics as i have chest infection again. but i only have to have 2 pieces of chicken a day. so i should be ok. although wont be as much as usual each week but it should be something.

12. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Hi Herts --

I doubt that little amount of chicken will affect your losses. Studies show that a person will the lose the same on 800ish calories a day as they will on a VLCD. This is because on a VLCD your metabolism will slow right down to conserve all energy.

Good Luck and sorry you are unwell.

MM

13. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Herts, my hb did Atkins in 2003/04 and lost loads of weight, he swore it was because he ate so much chicken he never got hungry x

14. HERTS_FEM26

HERTS_FEM26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    LIGHTERLIFE AGAIN
    thanks mm and mrs taurus. i hope i lose weight. i am barely eating as it is. i am having smaller portions than my 2 and 4 yr old haha. so hopefully when i am well i will be pleasently surprised at a possible loss. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.