is Rosemary Conley right for me

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by slim4son, 10 October 2011 Social URL.

1. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

Hi guys i am currently doing weight to go which is basically shakes meals replacement this is costing me £200 a month if im honest i dont really like the meals and feel like a failure as this isyet another diet i have not stuck to

i have tried ww sw you name it and even considered banding

i have never tried Rosemary conley
    can you tell me how you find this and what the losses are like please

also whats the average shop a week ie whats on the shopping list etc

i know alot of questions but would really apreciate some support i have a lot of weight to lose i am at the mo 19 st 6 and want to lose 9 st

also could do with a buddy

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. JenMcG

JenMcG Rosemary Conley convert!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Rosemary Conley
    Hiya, I have been doing RC for just over 6 weeks and lost one stone exactly. I lost 13lbs in the first 4 weeks - I've lost 1lb over the last 2 wks. This is normal for me - I always plateau after my first big losses. My friend lost 4st in about 5 months on it.

You start by having 1200 cal the first 2 wks and all foods under 5% fat, then 1400 cal the second 2 wks with one high fat treat under 100 cal. After 4 wks you're put on a personalized calorie goal.

My normal day would be Special K for breakfast, fruit for snack, bagel with extra light soft cheese and ham with light choices crisps, ww yoghurt for snack, either a ww ready meal or low fat curry and light choices naan for dinner, and mini choc bar for snack. That's following around the 1400 cal plan.

I have find so much stuff now that's under 5% fat - you would be surprised!

I have also tried every diet out there and find this is more a way of life rather than a fad diet.

Good luck!
  4. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

hi jen

thanks for responce i am defo giung to give a go on this. would really do with a buddy to email each day as need all help i can get lol

what was a typical day on the 1200 cal for first 2 weeks can i ask
  5. dogsrusty33

dogsrusty33 New Member

Advise Please

Hi are you allowed 100cals a day of high fat or 100 a week,I am soooo slow to get things xxxxxxx
  6. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

Hi it's 100 high fat treat per day and that's when u get to phase 2 xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.