Is SW making you wee a lot/

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I CAN NOT stop going for wee's!!!!
Im literally going every hour or so and I used to be able to go for hours with out one before - does any one else have this problem?

Funny you should mention that... but yes, there has been a marked increase. I know my fluid levels are probably higher than they were before, but not THAT much.

I am glad you said that, i find that in work i can't stop going to the loo. I hardly ever used to go, but i suppose that is a good thing because we are obviously losing excess fluid which in turn means weightloss yipppppeee.

So is all our fat truning to wee then? Cos Ive always wondered exactly where it goes :confused:

Surely we would be filling the bowl with olive oil in that case? Like being on Xenical, but without the orange colour.

:8855::8855: oh you do make me laugh....

Ah good point dudette - im having a lot of melon, strawberries and pineaplle - all very watery

Good reasons - still wanna know where the fat goes though..........

I wee a lot in the mornings! I don't mind at work, cos I'm getting paid for it.

I drink a lot anyway, but i find to stop myself snacking i treat myself to a cup of tea (with HEA milk ofc :) ) which i enjoy as much as i would a snack so i don't feel deprived. But all that liquid and caffeine.... i'm weeing like a racehorse!!:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: need to weee! :sick0019:

I am so glad that you said that because i have the same problem. Never ever suffered with this before but literally have the weakest bladder ever these days!

weight loss is simple - more has to come out than goes in.

So whatever form it comes out is good for me!!! lol!

It could also be water retention, and a balanced healthy diet helps with that, so it could be that you are peeing out the excess water that had been trapped before.

lol am considering moving my pc at work into the loo as always there

I definitely DEFINITELY wee more atm, i have been to the loo every hour at work and every half hour since i got home!! HAHA

Also quite a waffle but heres more detail on what happens to fat :)

When you consume fewer calories than your body needs, your body turns to fat for energy. Your fat cells (triglycerides) provide the fuel for this energy.
Through a series of complex metabolic processes, triglycerides are broken down into two different components — glycerol and fatty acids — which are absorbed into your liver, kidney and muscle. Here, these components are further broken down by chemical processes that ultimately produce energy for your body.
The heat generated through these activities is used to help maintain your body temperature. The waste products that result are water and carbon dioxide. You excrete water primarily in urine and sweat and carbon dioxide in air exhaled from your lungs

Back