Is SW still for me

AmyLeonard

After a two year break from SW and a 4 stone gain:cry::cry::cry:

Im back...

well SW has changed problem is I don't eat red meat so im not sure EE is right for me....

When i go to my new group on Wednesday will they still have a plan for me?

confused.....

AmyLeonard said:

Im back...

well SW has changed problem is I don't eat red meat so im not sure EE is right for me....

confused.....

If you don't eat meat then you can do green days! A few things have changes but the basics haven't :) good luck :)

AmyLeonard said:

Im back...

confused.....

If you don't eat red meat there will still be plenty of EE options that involve chicken, etc. or as the poster above said, do green days.

I'm a green girl all the way but if you eat chicken or any other meat then ee will probably work for you. Good luck.

Theres still red and green days aswel as the extra easy but if u eat white meat and fish then definitely give extra easy a go xx

I've lost most of my weight by eating chicken dinners mainly....
I do eat red meat on occasion but that's mainly for the odd times that I fancy beef or pork instead of chicken on a sunday, or for sausage and / or bacon for weekend breakfasts.. but I could survive without them..
I sometimes have / had quorn sausages and prefer to use quorn mince if I have a spag bol etc..

I have red days but don't enjoy Red meat very much so I stick to chicken and fish with plenty of vegetables and fruits.

Ah thank you everyone, I was a member before like i said. and lost 3 stone on green days :) was just worrying I couldn't have my green days any more..... :)

Back