Is the first week the hardest?

hypno1

Hi everyone,

Just wondered if CD gets easier after the first week? I'm only on day 3 but it is pretty tough going, determined to stick to SS 100% but I am starving lol! Need to know that once this first week is past with that it will get easier.

x

Hi gill and welcome well done in getting past the first few days id say day 3 and 4 are the hardest once your past the first week youll never look back and shouldnt feel hungry anymore get through today and tommorow and youll be well away good luck let us know how you get on first weigh in is always the most exciting :) x

Thnaks for that, I def am finding the first few days tough going but I know I want to do this so i'm totally sticking t it just wondering how I will feel in the next weeks to come. You have an amazing weight loss! Hope you don't mind me asking but how long has it taken you to lose it? I want to lose about 84lbs.

Well I'm on day 11 now and I don't feel hungry. It doesn't stop the pyschological cravings though and I do have to keep myself busy through the worst times. Most of it is purely habit though, like when I used to come home from work and head straight for chocolate or crisps. It's hard sometimes but it's worth it.

I am on 2nd week (lost 5lbs 1st week) I still fancy food ,but I drink plenty of water and black coffee with sweetners.Also try freezing a tetra brick and eat it at meal time ,it takes about 1/2hr to eat !!
I just keep telling myself this is not for ever and I so want to be slim and set myself free from this fat body.good luck lol

Hi

The first week was like torture for me but then all of a sudden i realised i wanst hungry anymore, keep slugging the water keeps the hunger at bay if it rears its ugly head from time to time. Going into week 9 for me love this diet so much i think you will too, good luck

hi no of course i dont mind you asking i began cambridge in october last year and am still at it trying to loose the last couple of stone so ive been on it about 6months its the only diet ive found thats worked for me it really is great the results are quick and they keep your motivation strong best of luck time flies on the diet x

I found the first week really hard going and actually was close to giving in on day 6. Persuaded myself that I should get through the first weigh in and then decide - glad I did as I lost 9lbs!! Now in week 5 and it is no where near as hard. It is still tough at times but I don't crave as much and I've broken that habit of eating as soon as I get home from work which was my worst time. Stick with it and you'll never look back. Your first weigh in will be well worth it. Good luck!!x

hi no of course i dont mind you asking i began cambridge in october last year and am still at it trying to loose the last couple of stone so ive been on it about 6months its the only diet ive found thats worked for me it really is great the results are quick and they keep your motivation strong best of luck time flies on the diet x

That's amazing, you've done so well in 6mths!

Thanks for all the replies, you all seem to be doing really well and the weight losses are amazing!

I actually noticed that last night I wasn't as hngry and today i'm def not as hungry. Maybe gone in to ketosis now?

It is totally the mental hunger more than physical hunger isn't it?

When I let my mind wanger all I can think of is prawn linguine from my local italian and burgers from frankie and bennies lol! But I do know that as much as I want to eat them I want to be slim more and that I would love them for the 15mins it would take to eat and then feel pure guilt so that's what I keep in my head when i've been struggling the first few days.

I also come on here alot when i'm feeling weak and theat inspires me, I have new rock and republic jeans and true religion jeans haging on the front of my wardrobe too that are the size I want to be so that keeps me going too.

Back