Is the new mag out in shops yet?

There is a story inside about a woman who bikes and lost about 4st!

Is that what you mean?

Yeah that is what I meant, I didnt mean on the front cover, i just recall there being a girl on a bike who had lost a fair bit

I wasnt impressed at all this month, and usually I love the mag x

I wasnt impressed at all this month, and usually I love the mag x

i know i went out in the rain speciafically to get it this morning, wish id bothered to flick through it before buying as there isnt anything in it really, not a single recipe

I mean a recipe id want to make. lol
There are recipes but i also thought alot of them where similar to the ones in last months.

Id like some interesting twits on basic english things :)

can i just ask, are you not buying it a class? you get a discount off the cover price you know??

Its about 70p more in the shops!!!

x

I dont go to class =]

I get annoyed at the mag sometimes, I think there should be more recipes and a bit more about free things on slimming world that people may not know about etc - they tend to do alot of "inspiration stories" now which is all well and good, but that what i use this site for!! haha x

I love the new mag! The pics are really beautiful, they look more editorial this time which is nice to see. I love it when there's a guy in the magazine, makes a nice change. The stories are wonderful, they're my favourite bit. Recipes are a little uninspiring though, but it doesn't bother me because I don't really use the magazine for recipe ideas. Oh and the cover is just stunning!

I liked that there was a guy in it to, made a change. i dont like the stories really as they are all the same with the names changed etc. Once youve read one its like you have read them all, they get a bit boring IMO.
I also agree on there being more stuff about new products that are freee etc, those pages that tell you the new A's and Bs etc and things that are free are my favourite!!!

Back