• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is the new mag out in shops yet?

nope not out yet, looked today and its still the green cover with the blonde on

Must be this Thurs then - thank you!

[edit] Just checked last months mag and it is out this week in stores (27th) :) Silly me didn't think of doing that until now, lol!

I looked in the mag and coulnt find where it said when the next one is out...i cant wait! so sad haha

Lucky7

Gold Member
I've been in Tesco two nights running now - and it wasn't there!!! BOOOO!

I got mine yesterday from Sainsburys.

I was looking for weeks as I couldn't find in the last one where it had the next month's release date :( and last month's wa smy first purchase.

I got mine yesterday from Sainsburys.

I was looking for weeks as I couldn't find in the last one where it had the next month's release date :( and last month's wa smy first purchase.
I couldnt find it in the last one either! Im going out today to try to find the new one!

How often does the mag come out?

I noticed the May/June issue is covering two months (obviously!) and this is the first I have bought, but the latest one is just saying July?

Is it monthly? Or bi-monthly?

Thanks ladies :)

Mel2

Silver Member
It is usually bi-montly although I noticed that the new one just says July on it. I haven't read it yet so don't know if it says anything in it about changing to monthly issue perhaps. Strange that it just says July.

Is the new one the one with the biker chick in it or is that an older one?

I bought one at class last week and have no idea if new or not lol

x

I got it this morning but am not very impressed with it :(

I have to say I don't think it's as good as last month's.

I know its obviously only my second mag but the first was great - this didn't seem to have as many eyecatching things in it or even a good choice of recipes :(

Agreed. :(
Ive had a lot of mags and its pretty poor bu thats just my opinion!