Is there a CDC within British Forces Germany??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Silver Shoes, 27 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Silver Shoes

Silver Shoes Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
    Hi ya...

I just thought I would ask if there was a CDC out there that lived within the BFG area?

Failing that..a CDC in Bournemouth/Poole area that I could visit when I visit home?

The reason I ask is that I can only get 4 flavour shakes over here..and thats it!!! Plus I'm doing it alone with no CDC as you just buy from the German cambridge site. I would love to have some soup and a bar etc in the future..Lol.

Only on day 2, and doing fine so far!

thanks all, Kelly xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cute'n'Quirky

Cute'n'Quirky Banned

4. Silver Shoes

Silver Shoes Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
    Thanks Cute n quirky...I have spoken to the person before, they just refer you onto the German Website...plus they say you have to have your 3/4 shakes with skim milk to make it over 800 cals a day. I have mine with water like the rest of ya!! Its just the limitation of the 4 flavours..one of which I dont like, and no soup now!! lol

But thanks for your reply, I appreciate your help.

Kelly xx

5. Cute'n'Quirky

Cute'n'Quirky Banned

Why don't you try one of the other suppliers in Europe?

6. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

7. Silver Shoes

Silver Shoes Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
    Thank you CDC! I have emailed you...many thanks xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.