Is there a new Plan on WW??

Honey-J

Silver Member
From an advertisement last night there seemed as if these a new plan?

Or or am I wrong ? X

It's still the same plans but you can incorporate gluten free or low gi for example if you choose to do so x

sorry! What do u mean low gi? Do u have to work that out Aswell as the points??

Low gi stands for low glycemic index. Some people choose low gi diets as it helps regulate foods that the body can break down the glucose in the foods. It's simply a food choice. Weight watchers are now highlighting plans that incorporate choices for people if they choose to be high protein or vegetarian for example. You don't need to do anything else extra but it's there for the people who choose to do so.

Low gi stands for low glycemic index. Some people choose low gi diets as it helps regulate foods that the body can break down the glucose in the foods. It's simply a food choice. Weight watchers are now highlighting plans that incorporate choices for people if they choose to be high protein or vegetarian for example. You don't need to do anything else extra but it's there for the people who choose to do so.

thank you very much. I understand now. Xx

I have just restarted ww again and I was interested in low Gi after watching a diet programme but the ww leader said there is no low Gi plan and she has never heard of it.
I was quite disappointed :(

Yes that's what she showed me in the books. No low GI. she said low carb would be similar but it's not and like I said, she had never heard of it.

Doing OK on pro points for now though. I have made some changes like brown bread, whole wheat etc just hope I've lost for my first weigh in

But the advertisement I saw last week seemed as if there was something new. Miss Mac how much is WW now ?

But the advertisement I saw last week seemed as if there was something new. Miss Mac how much is WW now ?

Yes that's what I thought.
That link shows you what they do now.
It hasn't really changed they have just labelled certain foods to certain groups.
It's 6.25 at meeting per week x

Wow I remember like 5-6 years ago when it was £4.95 that's pretty pricey... Thanks anyway x

Just made this for tea!
Totally lush 9pp

Attachments

• 1423330913211.jpg
    1423330913211.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 132
Yep they does. Do u eat all your points ? Have you got a diary ?

Yep they does. Do u eat all your points ? Have you got a diary ?

My diary is in the exante section as a I was doing meal replacement but couldn't stick to it so decided to do ww.
I might start a new ww one, never thought about it really!

I'm on 30 points and yes I eat them all.
I am worried that if I don't one week then do the next then I'll gain.
Not sure if it works like that but I have always struggled with losing weight on food based diets.
I haven't had any weeklies yet though but I feel the same about them that if I don't use them one week but do the next then I'll gain.

Do you have a diary?
Are there any good ones you can recommend?
How are you finding ww?

My diary is in the exante section as a I was doing meal replacement but couldn't stick to it so decided to do ww.
I might start a new ww one, never thought about it really!

I'm on 30 points and yes I eat them all.
I am worried that if I don't one week then do the next then I'll gain.
Not sure if it works like that but I have always struggled with losing weight on food based diets.
I haven't had any weeklies yet though but I feel the same about them that if I don't use them one week but do the next then I'll gain.

Do you have a diary?
Are there any good ones you can recommend?
How are you finding ww?
I've come off a meal replacement too lol I'm not doing WW but really was considering it as my mum does it.

Ive started the 5:2 fasting diet today. But I need to plan my eating days so I don't binge so I might use the WW prinicples with it. I have done WW for 3 years now I usedto help my leader with weigh ins I lost 2 stones back then.

If u do start a diary let me know x

Ur sandwich looks delish whats on it pls c

3 slices ww brown bread
WW ranch dressing (the original recipe uses quark, mustard and lemon juice but I don't know if I like quark)
Tomato
Lettuce
50g chicken breast
2 bacon medallions

It was so tasty and filling.
My son loved it too but I put cucumber in his
Added a hard boiled egg
And he doesn't like toast so left his as bread. Xx

Iv never had quark may invest bonus ur son liking it to x

Yes it is. He is quite picky but strangely likes freshly made, healthy food. Not bad for a teenager but annoying sometimes when all I want to do is a microwave meal (bad mam mode! Lol) xx

Back