Is there a rule about times to have shakes

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by matronix, 8 March 2009 Social URL.

1. matronix

matronix Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.18%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi all
    Someone did say about keeping tothe specified times for shakes, I wasn't aware, but would like to know:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

I dont think it matters really to be honest as I am a shift worker, like tonight I am on nights, so my first shake was 2pm, 2nd shake was 8pm and I will have my last one around 1am, where as when I am not working, I have my shakes around 10am, 4pm, 9pm. As long as you are having your 3 shakes, just fit them into what suits your daily routine.

4. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yep my times vary too! Depending on the day and what I am doing. I hold off on the first one for as long as I can and then that makes the evening a bit easier. Some people halve their shakes and split them into 6 portions. This can sometimes help if your prone to feeling dizzy or very hungry!

5. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Mine are pretty much the same all through the week besides sundays!
    I work early mornings so have my first at 10:20 (my last break in work) my second at 3 and my 3rd at 7 .... sundays i dont usually have my first till 12, 2nd around 4 and 3rd around 9 - just because its my lay in day and dont get up till about 9/10 lol

I think aslong as you have your 3 a day you should be fine :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.