Is there anyone else here starting over 20 stone?

TheTrampledRose

I just wanted to know if there are anymore of us 20stoners here

i started at 21st 2lb

and i guess it would just be nice to know its possible to get a hell of alot of weight off

and know that there are other overlly blessed slimers with me

Im over 20 stonne, I am on my third week and on my 2nd WI I had lost 1 stonne 1 pound :) How long have you been on it??

I did and its the best thing I ever did ever ever ever.

i just had my first weighin today

i lost 4lb which is not good i know

i started a day late and i cheated last night with a tin of tuna

and to add to those sins i havent drunk half the water i should

i just cant get it down

so yeah im a bit gutted i lost 4lb but to be honest i lost

Well done to you babe i cant wait till the first stone goes it must encourage you so much more

fattothin omg you look great and all in 28 weeks

its just seems like a dream im not allowed but when i see ppl like you and the great or shall i say amazing change you have given me the big push i need to endure this

Thankyou

oh Im very pushy lol, stick at it be good and win. I t is a great big mind game and you will win.................if you want to?? xx

At the end of the day its down to you. No one forces the food down your neck so theres no one to blame but yourself. If you cheat then you wont lose the weight thats ruining your life. Id LOVE to eat something but i just think what would i rather....eat food that tastes ok for 30secs or have a glass of water and lose the weight. Its up to you

Hiya Rose:D

My heaviest has been 20st 4lbs but as i started this i was 19st 13lbs so ya know, not much in it!

Lost 4lbs in 2 days, kinda cool:cool:

So i consider myself in your range of weight!

Hi trampled Rose, I have started at 26 stones, But now at 24...So I am with ya girl in the over 20's (Hi fives) :p:D

Back