Is there anyone still here? I am starting again...

Sharkbait_83

It looks like there are not very many people who post on this forum anymore but I used to be a regular member of the site but have not been on here for ages. I have made the definite decision to restart WW Vintage tomorrow morning and I will not fail this time. Over the past month and a half I have started and then stopped so many diets and different eating plans that I have lost count. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. This is going to be a long journey for me but I have done it again and I am going to do it again.

Hello! I used to try so hard to keep this part of the forum active but gave up. I decided today that tomorrow I am getting back on vintage! I'm glad to see people back here to give me that extra push!

Hi all I'm starting on WW vintage on Monday. Just reading up on it again to refresh myself. Would love to join you all. I've 4 stone to lose.

I have found the vintage ww really quiet . I joined slimming world but cannot get on with it as I feel it doesnt have the freedom or results vintage ww has. I am going to stick with this once and for all . I have quite alot to lose but feel it is possible with the old points. I will try to keep posting . It would be good if this part of the site was busy again.

So have people been sticking to the plan? How are we all getting on?!

Back