Is there anything

Don't do it!! I am also on day 2 and feel hungry. I just keep thinking about how awful I would feel if I had food. I would be sooo cross with myself that I had let myself down again. As you can see there are so many of us out here in the same boat. That helps me too. I am quite hungry and headachey. I bought myself a nice big cup and saucer and have peppermint tea with a sweetner in it when I feel really hungry. It makes a nice change from the water.
I think it was Clucks who said you couldn't sleep last night. Well it was my first day too and I couldn't sleep either. I couldn't believe how much energy I had. I finally went to sleep at about 12pm and even then wasn't too tired. If that's a taste of what's to come it's brilliant! Tonight I think I will have an early night though.

Hi again

Hi Mungo
I was told the reason LLC insist on you doing the first week on pure water sparking or still unflavoured is to prove that if necessary that you can cope on this alone!
The flavours are expensive but 1 level teaspoon goes into 500ml of water which to be honest you might as well use tap as its cheaper!
If you look at the facts, which are you actually don't NEED the flavours, you WANT them as you've decided that you CANT drink the water without it! The truth is that you can do it, you really want to do it & it's only a couple of days!
Listen to the positive voice & keep coming on here for lots and lots of support.... We're all in this together after all xxxx

Hi Mungo

I have to say, I use Marigold Boullion ( Which is just vegetable stock) all the time. You can buy the Savoury Drink mix from your Councellor but I thought it was incredibley expensive. I have consistantly lost 3-4lbs a week and it has never kicked me out of ketosis. As you go along, you will find strategies that work for you. I am doing LL but buy CD water flavours from ebay, saying that I only have it once in a blue moon.
I also use the CD mix-a-mousse which I get of ebay. I did stick religiously to the programme for the first week or so. I think the main thing is that you have your packs and drink at least 4litres - dont be tempted to eat anything else ( including cheese-licking! but it did make me laugh). I drink plenty of black coffee and peppermint tea as well - the tea is very good if you are feeling a bit queezy and it is defo allowed.

Ice Mousses blog is great if you want to see how he got on:
Home Page:
MyLighterLife

Couldn't reccomend it enough!

Back