is there no sort of chat room on here??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by madhousemum, 21 August 2008 Social URL.

1. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ok this may be a bit of a strange but i wondered if there is some sort of chat room i know we can talk on the threads but i wondered if there was something like this so maybe we could have a meet up like once a week and chat?? i have been memeber of msn forums and they have chat rooms too so wondered if these have simular things??it was nice to chat normal once a week insted of on the boards.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    There was one on here but the last time I tried to go in there my screen when blue so I gave up! Try the Chat on the blue user thingy at the top of the page, maybe it will work for you.

The few times I went in there I was a sad lonely soul!

It would be good if we could have a regular drop in time.

Many people use MSN to chat.

x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Weve had a few really successful ones on the WW section but it was pre arranged not just a random drop in, worked really well & it was nice to chat as opposed to just post :)

5. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah that what i thought cuddlyfairy be nice to meet up maybe once a week and just have a chat and get to know eachother. xxx

6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm up for it! If my puter will let me!!!!!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.