Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

is there no sort of chat room on here??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by madhousemum, 21 August 2008 Social URL.

1. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ok this may be a bit of a strange but i wondered if there is some sort of chat room i know we can talk on the threads but i wondered if there was something like this so maybe we could have a meet up like once a week and chat?? i have been memeber of msn forums and they have chat rooms too so wondered if these have simular things??it was nice to chat normal once a week insted of on the boards.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    There was one on here but the last time I tried to go in there my screen when blue so I gave up! Try the Chat on the blue user thingy at the top of the page, maybe it will work for you.

The few times I went in there I was a sad lonely soul!

It would be good if we could have a regular drop in time.

Many people use MSN to chat.

x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Weve had a few really successful ones on the WW section but it was pre arranged not just a random drop in, worked really well & it was nice to chat as opposed to just post :)

5. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah that what i thought cuddlyfairy be nice to meet up maybe once a week and just have a chat and get to know eachother. xxx

6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm up for it! If my puter will let me!!!!!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.