Is there room for one more on the Lipotrim Wagon??

yummymummynot

hello all

I was on Lipotrim last year and lost 3 stone, fell off wagon, gained 2 stone back, got back on wagon, fell off again!! Anyway here I am with more weight up than when I started last year!! Not Lipotrims fault, completely my own, I didnt follow the rules and just went back to my old ways thinking I could fool the system. Well the only fool was me!! Here I am again and not going down that stupid yoyo road again so I am here to stick this one out. I would have about 4 stone to loose to get back to where I was 4 years ago. So its not insurmountable but it is going to be hard and I am hoping that by coming on here, I will get the g- up I need and the support that will keep me on the wagon with you all.

So anyway I started this morning(by not eating anything) and am heading to the chemist as soon as they open!!!

Once again hello to all

welcome back x

Hey Hun good luck. I'm the same, lost 4stone last year then put it all back on and more. :(

First day today and same as you I just want to end the cycle and finally be at goal. :)

Stay focussed and keep drinking the water! :)

Bex

xox

Hallo,

Doing the same as well. Currently at 19 stone, wanting to be 12 stone. Restarted today, so we can be new wagoneers together! good luck!

I'm back on the wagon aswell!
x

Hi all

Well I hope with all the arms of support we are getting that there are enough to stretch around us and stop us falling off the side of the wagon!!!

Stuck out day 1. It was tough and some shock to my system but I stuck with it and am really glad I did. Messed up a little today in that I forgot to bring my shake with me to work - really have to get in the habit of that!! So I am stuck here til 4pm on water and black tea. Well its a lesson to me not to forget it again!!!

It sounds ridiculous but I feel slimmer already!!

I've also climbed back on after losing weight last year and regaining the lot and then some. Im on day 2 today and going ok so far. Stick with it all :)

Hiya

There seems to be a few of us "re-joiners/re-offenders" on here at the moment. I couldn't blame Lipotrim for regaining the weight, I just simply thought it wouldnt happen to me!!! I could fool the system now that I had lost the weight!! Well no more..

Day 2 halfway there and still going!

Cheers

We'll get there girls!!

I feel CONSTANTLY starving!!

Back