Is This a complete NO No ??

lisa7982

Hi Guys

I started on Cd just yestarday but my work has gone and arranged a night out on the 25th and i really wanted to go

have any of you been in this situation and what did you do.

can i go and have 1 night off then go back onto cd next day or not

Also on this i know its the 3 shakes or soups a day and all this water but is there anything at all you are able to eat outwith the diet as i just want to bite into something lol

any help would be great thank you

Lisa
xx

if you do SS+ you can have some chicken, white fish, tofu, cottage cheese and green vegs once a day, plus three shakes. Maybe you could do this for the day, I am on this and I have lost 16lb in 3 weeks.

i do ss+ too and i have had good losses on it,as for the night out alcohol is a definite no-no on cd as its highly dangerous to drink while in ketosis.
cd is hard hun but sooo worth the effort,its not long to go without when you see the rewards,have you got much to lose???
i would skip the night out or go and just drink water!!!sorry to be the bearer of bad news hun,
elaine x

Hi Hun

I kinda expected that answer lol i just i would rather stay on this if i lose the weight quicker when i weighed in i was 13st.9lbs i would ideally like to get down to 11st maybe even 10.5 so about 3 st or so i want to lose

this was me at a wedding end of last year
weigh about the same now maybe few lbs heavier
CNV00009.jpg

i just wish there was something i could kinda chew or nibble :(

seen the other half sit down tonight and eat smoked sausage and chips lol that was hard

why dont you do ss+,thats what i do and i find it makes the world of difference,just to be able to have/look forward to something at the end of the day is great.
if you would rather not do this you only started cd yesterday and the 1st few days/week is the hardest,but once you get into ketosis you will find you are not hungry anymore,and not miss it as much.it does get so much easier so dont lose heart,its hard but so worth it when the weight starts to fall off!!!
elaine x

Sounds like ss+ would suit you better. Also - check out the recipies on the sticky above ... they can make the difference if you are on ss and need to 'eat' something. Jelly is great too !!

If I were you i wouldn't go or go and just hav water. It's not worth coming off the diet even for one day if you've only just started.

After week 2 you can have the CD bars which are yummy, but only 1 a day.

As others have said you can do ss+ but for me if I ate some chicken I wouldn't stop there, SS is right for me, you just have to find what is right for you!

I was on a work night out last night and just had water.

Had a few comments at the begining but then after about an hour people were getting drunk and didnt even notice i was on water
plus i have the added bonus on not saying/doing anything silly and no hangover, woohoo
xxxx

Totally agree with Klee, I had to go to best friend's birthday night out and thought that it was going to be hard, but it wasn't too bad. I was on water all night and it was pretty funny watching drunk people dancing! Nobody really noticed that I wasn't drinking, and to be honest you don't really notice it yourself, it's maybe a psychological thing - just having a glass in your hand. Plus I only spent about £7(including taxis)...bargain! If you get on with your workmates you'll have a wicked time anyway:D

Hi Hun

I kinda expected that answer lol i just i would rather stay on this if i lose the weight quicker when i weighed in i was 13st.9lbs i would ideally like to get down to 11st maybe even 10.5 so about 3 st or so i want to lose

this was me at a wedding end of last year
weigh about the same now maybe few lbs heavier
CNV00009.jpg

i just wish there was something i could kinda chew or nibble :(

seen the other half sit down tonight and eat smoked sausage and chips lol that was hard

Its worth hanging in there and having the bars after week 2. I cut mine up in a little dish and pick on them throughout the day - putting them in the freezer makes them nice and chewy so great for nibbling. Also, if you want to lose 3 stone think about this - by the time your work do comes up on the 25th, you are likely to have lost a third of that! You could be at target in 3 short months....then think if the fun nights out feeling great! Keep smiling, keep at it and you'll be so glad x

Thank you for all the replies i think i am going to give it a miss as it curry then Karaoki so might be a bit hard lol went shopping today to get a few things for the other half and it was sooo hard.

Thanks guys

ps cant wait to get the bars xx

Back